Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

1691785700150.png

So if he is saying he didn't do it,, who did it?
This is what confuses me since I didn't follow this closely, this ambiguity they keep introducing. Someone shot a gun, and I know he's not spending all this money and doing all this prison time for someone else.

Theres still so little concrete evidence reagarding this case. But i guess the cool thing to do is root against the accused canadian who roc nation decided is guilty

Theres still so little concrete evidence reagarding this case. But i guess the cool thing to do is root against the accused canadian who roc nation decided is guilty

“Little concrete evidence”

Ummm the ****ing victims eye witness testimony!?

Like who the **** is Torey Lanez for there to be this high level conspiracy theory?

I’m out the loop so excuse my ignorance.

I’m asking a question.

Who is he and why did someone set him up to be behind bars?

Is he that important to people?

Did he start a woke movement I’m unaware of?

“Little concrete evidence”

Ummm the ****ing victims eye witness testimony!?

Like who the **** is Torey Lanez for there to be this high level conspiracy theory?

I’m out the loop so excuse my ignorance.

I’m asking a question.

Who is he and why did someone set him up to be behind bars?

Is he that important to people?

Did he start a woke movement I’m unaware of?
And the folks that are talking conspiracy or no evidence totally dismissing the actual facts which would put yo in jail regardless of if he shot shorty or not …He pulled out his gun on 2 women in the Hollywood hills and it went off, and the police were called to the scene…It’s gon be consequences for that which you don’t need a conspiracy for :lol:

Last edited:
did roc nation tell him to make a whole album making fun of this situation after meg decided not to press charges?

And the folks that are talking conspiracy or no evidence totally dismissing the actual facts which would put yo in jail regardless of if he shot shorty or not …He pulled out his gun on 2 women in the Hollywood hills and it went off, and the police were called to the scene…It’s gon be consequences for that which you don’t need a conspiracy for :lol:
He needs to sit down just for those words being together.

Back
Top Bottom