Wait last time I saw Arian Foster he was a straight bum

This dude was a clown at Tennessee, all the fans hated him I thought and didn't his mom have to come to his defense after he kept fumbling? 
Damn I never would have imagined this dude could have turned into a beast, thank god i got him on my fantasy team
pimp.gif

This dude was a clown at Tennessee, all the fans hated him I thought and didn't his mom have to come to his defense after he kept fumbling? 
Damn I never would have imagined this dude could have turned into a beast, thank god i got him on my fantasy team
pimp.gif

Yeah I chose him in fantasy in one of the last rounds. Just happened to start him in the last slot...
laugh.gif
I'm a genius.

Yeah I chose him in fantasy in one of the last rounds. Just happened to start him in the last slot...
laugh.gif
I'm a genius.

lol i got him in my fantasy aswell. boosted my points sky high lol

An effective Zone blocking scheme makes your average 1 cut and go backs look elite...

An effective Zone blocking scheme makes your average 1 cut and go backs look elite...

That was a FLUKE. Dude I played against had Foster AND Forte starting. Needless to say I got blown out of the %$*#+%* water 
smh.gif

That was a FLUKE. Dude I played against had Foster AND Forte starting. Needless to say I got blown out of the %$*#+%* water 
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn. I'm pretty pissed I didn't draft Foster right now.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn. I'm pretty pissed I didn't draft Foster right now.

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

I agree he is in a PERFECT system for his skill set, but Arian could always play. Just as long as it was not inside the red zone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

I agree he is in a PERFECT system for his skill set, but Arian could always play. Just as long as it was not inside the red zone
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom