Wait, so you're supposed to wipe baby oil off the skin after applying?

White people do you use baby oil though/. Look at your avy DC, Rick Flair stays greased up with oil.

Count on this dude DC to derail a thread. Anyways, any users been here long enough to remember when I made the somewhat antonymous thread about getting too ashy? @%+% was hilarious, people thought I did that with baby powder just for the pics. This thread needs the Ashy Larry gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I ASKED the question. I didn't ASSUME white people don't use lotion. I could see if I said, "White people don't use lotion."

But NO, I didn't say that. I ASKED. Meaning I am acknowledging I don't know something.

you capitalizing certain words doesnt make it any better...it was ridiculous question...anyone can get dry skin...
Its really not that ridiclous of a question.

Its a legitimate question based upon someones experiences.

Im white, and I know a LOT of white people who dont use lotion UNLESS they notice they have dry skin.  Its not commonplace like I believe it is in other racial communities.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i never wipe it off but i do put it on while my skin is still a lil wet

laugh.gif
devil.gif
THIS..

Carrying on.. I always wipe off the extra shine. The only thing worse than being an ashy +%#%% is a shiny +%#%%
laugh.gif

I am serious.

Story. Friend of mine has a son. His friend (white) came over and saw lotion. Didn't know WHAT it is. Said he never saw it. And now he is in love with it.

Also, I meant to ask do they use it every day fresh out of the shower like black people do. One of the "Things that Black People Love" is said to be lotion. White people don't have to worry about being ashy like we do. And knowing how many people do things for cosmetic purposes, many can get away with not wearing it normally.

So again I ask, do white people use lotion
Legit question. I've met some white people that don't use or know what lotion is, or don't use wash cloths.
smh.gif
I'm ashamed I've been using baby oil wrong all my life. 

I'm light skinned and I never use lotion unless I got dry skin or a rash, dont really see the need to and I dont like the feel of constant moist skin. Now for smooth skin I might use powder sometimes for that smooth feel.

man i remember i had this chick in my old mustang and she had these short shorts on. He used baby oil on the legs (
eek.gif
'ing legs too) but her leg prints were on the leather seats for a week or two. tried wiping it off but it didnt come out lol

I like the smell of baby oil on girls not on me.
I don't wanna smell like baby oil it stinks on me.

nahhh I never wipe it off..I just let it glisten on me like a wrestler...or like T.O.

toshoweryr7.jpg

pause though.

White people use lotion.

Majority just don't have to use it like black people do.

I'm white, I use lotion on my hands every couple days. Other than that... nope.

My girl, who is white too, uses it constantly tho so I guess everyones different.

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Do white people use lotion? I was going to make a new thread but I can use this one
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That's like me asking if black people take showers... Like, are you serious?[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I am serious.

Story. Friend of mine has a son. His friend (white) came over and saw lotion. Didn't know WHAT it is. Said he never saw it. And now he is in love with it.

Also, I meant to ask do they use it every day fresh out of the shower like black people do. One of the "Things that Black People Love" is said to be lotion. White people don't have to worry about being ashy like we do. And knowing how many people do things for cosmetic purposes, many can get away with not wearing it normally.

So again I ask, do white people use lotion
Youre Black???!!!
eek.gif

I went to basketball camp and had 2 white kids in my cabin...we seriously had a discussion about lotion cause they told me they dont use it
laugh.gif

How is that like asking if black people take showers? I live with 3 white people and I have never seen them with lotion(obviously I don't know if they use it or not for a fact but I have never seen them buy lotion or on their dresser or anything like that) so I thought it was a serious question as well. Based on some of the replies then it is true that some white people do not use it on a regular basis which is totally understandable honestly.

Back
Top Bottom