[| -- Wait there's a JAY-Z, EMINEM, DJ AM & TRAVIS BARKER Concert going on in LA? -- |]

Originally Posted by BWS FOOT SOLDIER

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

It was for the DJ hero release party

My friend is the one who brought Em x Jay together for this deal

People who are ready to kill themselves because they didn't know about this/see this performance

sad..
so I'm guessing you were in attendance?
yes

for the rehearsal and everything
that must have been nice. who all was there?

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Crowd definitely didnt know what they were witnessing.

did Em come out for the one song only? if so, like the NTer before me said, that crowd was really quiet.

People who are ready to kill themselves because they didn't know about this/see this performance

sad..
is your friend DJ Skee?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

sad..
is your friend DJ Skee?
No. DJ skee doesn't have those connections
roll.gif

Skee is a bum, and I know him well.

Have any of you seen these to in concert? It's cool & all but they're regular ppl like us. & the crowd is full of ppl who are plugged, whenhave you seen a crowd of VIP's going wild?. Just watch any awards show, are those crowds going crazy, NO!!!

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Have any of you seen these to in concert? It's cool & all but they're regular ppl like us. & the crowd is full of ppl who are plugged, when have you seen a crowd of VIP's going wild?. Just watch any awards show, are those crowds going crazy, NO!!!
Exactly. It wasn't a show for man-fans..groupies...people with reptilian vortex...single celled organisms...

it was a corporate private party

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Have any of you seen these to in concert? It's cool & all but they're regular ppl like us. & the crowd is full of ppl who are plugged, when have you seen a crowd of VIP's going wild?. Just watch any awards show, are those crowds going crazy, NO!!!
Exactly. It wasn't a show for man-fans..groupies...people with reptilian vortex...single celled organisms...

it was a corporate private party
is it necessary to come in here and have a holier than thou attitude? dont be a douche. let us fans appreciate this for what it is. it is theperformance of them together. its not that serious. you get orgasms when you belittle people on the internet?

Originally Posted by Ricky Walters

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Ricky Walters

Wow, they did Renegade? I would have went BONKERS if I were in attendance.

eek.gif

Seriously, if I were in the upper balcony I would have Swanton Bombed into the people below me.

While shouting "renegaaaaaaade" of course.
roll.gif
roll.gif

em lost that passion those performances looked subpar
quick question what does ems security do? dudes battling lebron for the most l's recently

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/113/emine...in-hotel-room/

Eminem is not having a good week. The Michigan-born rapper had thousands of dollars worth of items stolen from his L.A. hotel room on Sunday night, including a$60K diamond necklace and his personal laptop.
Thankfully, Em's new album, "Relapse," debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart - selling a whopping 608,000 copies in its firstweek - so he'll have the funds to recover what he lost.
But he couldn't have been happy about the live concert launch of "DJ Hero" on Monday night in L.A., either. There, the hip-hopper met with tepidreactions following a performance with Jay-Z.
"When Eminem rapped with Jay, the crowd loved it," said one eyewitness. "But when he continued on his own and did songs off his new album, the energy just died. People were pumped to seehim, but he wasn't interacting with his fans. His performance was mechanical, without a lot of personality, and people were pretty disappointed."
Said a second partygoer, "After Eminem finished his set, he left the stage and was waiting on the sidelines, hoping that the crowd would cheer so thathe'd have to do an encore. Unfortunately for him, that didn't happen - people started to file out before his set was even done, and didn't seem toreally care if he came back or not. So he didn't."
Added our insider, "There was no mention of Saturday's MTV Movie Awards [when Sacha Baron Cohen rubbed his crotch in Eminem's face] at all."
And while the rapper didn't seem to be in the best spirits, his fellow celebrity partygoers had a blast. Leonardo DiCaprio, Usher, Tobey Maguire and RyanPhillippe rocked out in the front row pretending to rap, and pop starlet Rihanna waved her hands in the air and sang along to mentor Jay-Z's entire set.
Source:NY Daily News

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

em lost that passion those performances looked subpar
quick question what does ems security do? dudes battling lebron for the most l's recently

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/113/emine...in-hotel-room/

Eminem is not having a good week. The Michigan-born rapper had thousands of dollars worth of items stolen from his L.A. hotel room on Sunday night, including a $60K diamond necklace and his personal laptop.
Thankfully, Em's new album, "Relapse," debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart - selling a whopping 608,000 copies in its first week - so he'll have the funds to recover what he lost.
But he couldn't have been happy about the live concert launch of "DJ Hero" on Monday night in L.A., either. There, the hip-hopper met with tepid reactions following a performance with Jay-Z.
"When Eminem rapped with Jay, the crowd loved it," said one eyewitness. "But when he continued on his own and did songs off his new album, the energy just died. People were pumped to see him, but he wasn't interacting with his fans. His performance was mechanical, without a lot of personality, and people were pretty disappointed."
Said a second partygoer, "After Eminem finished his set, he left the stage and was waiting on the sidelines, hoping that the crowd would cheer so that he'd have to do an encore. Unfortunately for him, that didn't happen - people started to file out before his set was even done, and didn't seem to really care if he came back or not. So he didn't."
Added our insider, "There was no mention of Saturday's MTV Movie Awards [when Sacha Baron Cohen rubbed his crotch in Eminem's face] at all."
And while the rapper didn't seem to be in the best spirits, his fellow celebrity partygoers had a blast. Leonardo DiCaprio, Usher, Tobey Maguire and Ryan Phillippe rocked out in the front row pretending to rap, and pop starlet Rihanna waved her hands in the air and sang along to mentor Jay-Z's entire set.
Source:NY Daily News
Damn. Hope dude doesn't relapse.

You guys are sad if this is what your life really revolves around
Yet you've posted more than 7 times in this thread, shut up.
I was there too, I'm good friends with Marshall Bruce Mathers,
grin.gif
laugh.gif

9i7.jpg

hote.jpg

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

After Eminem finished his set, he left the stage and was waiting on the sidelines, hoping that the crowd would cheer so that he'd have to do an encore. Unfortunately for him, that didn't happen - people started to file out before his set was even done, and didn't seem to really care if he came back or not. So he didn't."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom