Wait wait wait HOLD UP....Jay is really Mr. Knowles?

That man really did fall "Crazy In Love".
eek.gif

It's hyphenated, meaning they're both Knowles-Carter now.

Some people seem to think he just scratched carter and replaced it with Knowles.

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

I would change my last name to Knowles to if I was tapping beyonce
laugh.gif
I would and all the ppl who bashing it would too
Nope but I don't lust for B or want her money like some of yall

If you were tapping Beyonce, you'd already be tapping Beyonce. Kinda not a big deal anymore once you're doing it. So, naw.

if anyone else was to do this...as per say NICK CANNON for MC, or JD for janet

yall would be screaming simp until yall out of breath...

im dissapointed in yall...smh

I guess Capo was right... This is STRAIGHT Stedman status...
41880.res

I wonder will Duece King aka Memphis Bleek & jthegreat fka Beyonce Ty Ty willfollow suit??
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

If you were tapping Beyonce, you'd already be tapping Beyonce. Kinda not a big deal anymore once you're doing it. So, naw.

exactly..ns saying tht now kuz they on the outside looking in

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

I guess Capo was right... This is STRAIGHT Stedman status...
41880.res

I wonder will Duece King aka Memphis Bleek & jthegreat fka Beyonce Ty Ty will follow suit??
nerd.gif

roll.gif

not the blacked out stuff. STEDMAN
laugh.gif

its a power move. he is capitalizing on the jay-z name and the beyonce name to make a bigger name.

and honestly...

do you really think he is dumb enough to do this?

Yall are funny. If some other cat took his wifes name you'd clown him to no end. When Jay-Z does it you turn a blind eye and will down play it.

I seriously doubt that this is true, but I'm glad someone made it up, because it is funny to see how some people will rationalize any action that Jay-Z isa part of.

This whole discussion just seems like some type of $#!% dude is a grown @$& man one with a wife at that let that man dohim it dont matter whoe it is if its jay,jd,nas whoever let them dudes live there lives. I think since it is jay dudesa making to much orf a deal out of it Ican see dudes still watchin jays moves and comment on it for years to come im talkin about when dude turns 70 folks will make a big deal about dude buying ahoveround let these old catsbe

Seems pretty progressive to me. I have no problem with it. You guys are archaic. And really what does it matter?

Jay won, if he's taking on her last name IT'S BECAUSE SHE'S READY TO HAVE CHILDREN & WANT THEM TO HAVE HER LAST NAME ALSO!!! If all I had to dowas put Knowles @ the end of my name & Beyonce would let me hit it RAW, show me where to sign up
pimp.gif

I'll never understand what's wrong with it. I'll more than likely hyphenate my name when I get married, and that was the case before I found outJay-Z did it.
laugh.gif

Someone tell me what difference it makes. Does it make a person less of a man to hyphenate their last name or something? Seems like a really immature positionto take, especially when it's has absolutely no effect on you.

Whatever though, no matter what statement I make on this issue I'm either a Jay stan or hater.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom