Waiter spilled water over me and my Droid razr. How can I get it replaced by them?

Smh at you for not contacting management. I guess you're on the Killa Cam "no snitching" steez. Chances are it's too late now.

Cracker Barrel is not fine dining. Its a buffet. And OP totally slipped up by worrying about a free meal instead of recouping damages for the phone. You should have spoken to the manager so that it was on record that you made an attempt. Its Sunday, so you might be SOL seeing that it happened before the weekend.
Doesnt matter fine dining or not, when you are at a table should enjoy your company and be respectable, that's what we call manors but I forgot we live in a time were people forgot that concept, if it was in his pants then I would feel sorry but other then tha, kanye shrug, bet his *** will speak up next time

the epitome of what is wrong with our generation.. instead of handling it logically.. maybe google & do the rice trick, or call VZW & speak with a few ppl to see whats good... nope instead you come to Niketalk...

good jawbb BRA

All the "Take the L" talk annoys me, just try and head back on a day that waiter is working. Ask to talk to the manager, I'm sure the waiter would admit to it.

Threaten to sue. Court fees, waste of time, etc. suck for them compared to them just buying you a new phone.

Hope that macaroni and pork chops was worth 500 bucks though in case you gonna come outta pocket.

the epitome of what is wrong with our generation.. instead of handling it logically.. maybe google & do the rice trick, or call VZW & speak with a few ppl to see whats good... nope instead you come to Niketalk...

good jawbb BRA
Dude said he already took it to Verizon, he's asking what other steps he can do now since VZW told him it was massive water damage.

The epitome of what is wrong with our generation.. people don't have to attention span to read a couple paragraphs.

Cracker Barrel is not fine dining. Its a buffet. And OP totally slipped up by worrying about a free meal instead of recouping damages for the phone. You should have spoken to the manager so that it was on record that you made an attempt. Its Sunday, so you might be SOL seeing that it happened before the weekend.
Doesnt matter fine dining or not, when you are at a table should enjoy your company and be respectable, that's what we call manors but I forgot we live in a time were people forgot that concept, if it was in his pants then I would feel sorry but other then tha, kanye shrug, bet his *** will speak up next time

>D

You did yourself a favor. It's a razr for christ sake. :lol:

Didn't that boy in the best buy commercial run water on it, saying it's water proof?

Get something else besides that ****** phone bruh.

Dude said he already took it to Verizon, he's asking what other steps he can do now since VZW told him it was massive water damage.

The epitome of what is wrong with our generation.. people don't have to attention span to read a couple paragraphs.
thanks but EYE must not have the attention span to try & make out what you said...

He settled for free food, it happened Thursday... if eye wasn't directly talking to YOU then why talk to ME... thanks tho

Back
Top Bottom