***** Waiting... ***** Appreciation

face82

Banned
This is one of my favorite movies. I've probly watched it like 30 times and can't get tired of it. Ryan Reynolds is hilarious. Anybody seen this before? Solid cast with Justin Long, Dane Cook, Luis Guzman, and Andy Milonakis.

laugh.gif
@ Mitch never gettin to talk
laugh.gif

I recently saw this movie on Comedy Central. It came on a few times, and I just thought it was another lame movie. Then I watched it.
roll.gif
I couldn'tstop laughing. Definatly appreciated now.
laugh.gif

Favorite line

Girl-- "Hey Monty, I'm only a minor for another week. I turn 18 on Wednesday"

Monty-- "Wellll, I guess I better hurry up then. I don't have much time."

laugh.gif
roll.gif

I waited tables for a long time and this movie was spot on with the kind of stuff that goes on in those bush league chain places. I worked at a Chili's incollege SMH. The disparity between how much the manager cares (it is his career) and how much the kids despise the place is huge. Leads to a whole lot of funnyand they did an awesome job capturing it.

"Oh my God, the Goat, the Goat, you bastard!"

"Eat at Shenanigans, enjoy your food; Eat at Shenanigans, 'cuz Calvin works heeeeeeeeere..."

"You can't forget this, all right? You got to call them a #+%, okay? The game loses all its meaning if you don't humiliate them for being a%#!+$+$ meat gazer, you got that?"

"And that's the Abraham Lincoln, but remember, you gotta shave it so it looks like his beard, otherwise, it don't count."

Classic, especially when you're nice and toasted.

Def funny flick......I think people who have actually waited tables can appreciate it more

Def on point with MOST not all the stuff that goes on.......we never played that games with ur balls tho

Waiting tables was the craziest/best time of my life........

Back
Top Bottom