Waitress shoots customer after they get into an arguement....*only in my state, smh*

A Clarendon County waitress is accused of shooting a customer at the restaurant after the two had a dispute.

wafflehousethumbnail778.png

Clarendon County (WLTX) -

Yakeisha Ward, 29, is charged with assault and battery with intent to kill.

An early morning run for breakfast at the Waffle House on Paxville Highway in Manning turned terribly wrong for Crystal Samuel.

"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. A popular meal on the menu. "Grits, sausage, toast, eggs and awaffle," says Samuel.

She didn't get what she came for. Instead, she says while she waited for her order, her friends started eating. That's when Samuel says she was toldthey couldn't eat from carryout trays inside the restaurant.

"I said what is your fuss about. I said we haven't paid for our food. She (Ward) said well you allgot to leave. How you want us to leave and we ain't paid for the food yet," says Samuel.

That's when it got ugly. Samuel says she threw a waffle at the waitress. "I did actually throw some food but it didn't hit her," says Samuel."That's when she (Ward) jumped across the counter and we got into it," says Samuel.

Clarendon County Sheriff Randy Garrett says the altercation continued outside where he says Ward got a gun from her car and a gun magazinefrom her trunk.

"It's poor judgment on her part trying to settle this matter with a weapon. either way she had time to think about what she was doing when she waswalking to her car," says Garrett.

Investigators say Ward's gun discharged during the altercation. They say a bullet fragment struck Samuel in the arm.

"Deputies were close by when they rolled up in the parking lot the victim and the suspect were still engaged in a fight," says Garrett.

Before it ended, authorities say Ward struck the victim in the head with the gun.

"She got the last lick,"says Samuel. Meanwhile Ward has bonded out of jail. On Tuesday afternoon, News 19 found her inside the Waffle House where theincident happened.

She declined to talk to us on camera but says she got out of jail after paying $500. As for Samuel, she has only one thing to say about Waffle House. "badcustomer service," says Samuel.

Investigators say it appears that Ward's gun was legally purchased

source

I guess we aren't the 3rd most dangerous state for nothing...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Clarendon County Sheriff Randy Garrett says the altercation continued outside where he says Ward got a gun from her car and a gun magazine from her trunk.
bone-crusher-black-and-white.jpg

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

Clarendon County Sheriff Randy Garrett says the altercation continued outside where he says Ward got a gun from her car and a gun magazine from her trunk.
bone-crusher-black-and-white.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only a bird would throw a waffle at someone.

as someone who has dealt witha situation like that before ... thats exactly what i WANTED to do, but i like my freedom ... people act ignorant as hell cu ztheythink the "customers always right" ... #@@+ that ...

shes still dumb though lol

The customer threw a waffle at her, and I bet she got all loud with her ghetto attitude. I'm sure she deserved it. She was prob a B everywhere she went.

Waffle house is wassup. Props to the waitress.

YO!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Only a bird would throw a waffle at someone.
Truth.

And I actually had to deal with an unruly customer yesterday. I actually followed this broad out of the store and to her car. I'm not sure what Iwould've done had she not hopped in her car so fast.
tired.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom