Waka Flocka Salute me or Shoot Me 4 is a Hip Hop classic

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not a Flocka fan, but 50k is BUMPIN

Salute Me > Triple F Life

Oh and I almost forgot, OP omit Hip Hop from the title. Waka Flocka and Hip Hop should never ever be mentioned in the same sentence be.

Hip hop is the culture, rap is the music. Flocka is a rapper. Whether your dumb *** likes it or not, Flocka is hip hop.

"I'm from the westside of chicago" :rofl: we care

Last edited:
I used to listen Flocka all the time but after that DuFlocka Rant mixtape, I stopped lsitening to him. Might have to give this a listen if its really good like yall say it is tho

Hip hop is the culture, rap is the music. Flocka is a rapper. Whether your dumb *** likes it or not, Flocka is hip hop.
"I'm from the westside of chicago"
roll.gif
we care
I would expect my comment to fly over a remedial person's head. Flocka is not hip hop period. You're confusing genres homie. He's a rapper no more no less and a garbage one at that. My comment was aimed at the dude who suggested that whites don't feel Flocka because it's a black thing. I'm black, from the hood and I think he's complete garbage.

"I'm from the westside of chicago"
roll.gif
we care
I would expect my comment to fly over a remedial person's head. Flocka is not hip hop period. You're confusing genres homie. He's a rapper no more no less and a garbage one at that. My comment was aimed at the dude who suggested that whites don't feel Flocka because it's a black thing. I'm black, from the hood and I think he's complete garbage.
Are you an elitist or do you just play one on NT?

Flocka raps.

He is a rapper.

You don't have to "like" him, but don't be ridiculous. 

Last edited:
Are you an elitist or do you just play one on NT?

Flocka raps.

He is a rapper.

You don't have to "like" him, but don't be ridiculous. 
Who said he wasn't a rapper? Didn't I say he was a rapper or did you just ignore that? I said he's not hip hop and he isn't. How am I exactly being elitist for labeling the man a trash rapper? How am I being ridiculous?

Back
Top Bottom