Thank you Truth.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still can't believe Wale dropped the tape so poorly tagged
laugh.gif

Listened to a few songs so far and
pimp.gif
. Pleasantly surprised, definitely big improvements from the last album. I'll check out the rest later...

and the tagging thing was annoying

Sometimes when I listen to Wale it makes me ashamed to be a NTer
embarassed.gif

He makes himself to be such the victim when it comes to NT/Twitter

"Argue w/ Twitter n*ggas who insignificant, but it's just simply my interest to intrictly get rid of you n*ggas"
pimp.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Sometimes when I listen to Wale it makes me ashamed to be a NTer
embarassed.gif

Man, do you hear yourself?

some of you guys take this NT stuff too serious. How does one man make you feel ashamed of a message board?

Smh. acting this is a gang or something

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

I'm a fan of Wale, but I have to agree with those that said it. Mixtape is def. kind of disappointing. There are some standout tracks on the tape though
ohwell.gif

this

Welp...some of you may be familiarwith my lustful infatuation with wale.
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
So I figured that it was onlyright that I post up some of the footage from last night. We had a wonderfultime. Wale had so much energy and was probably one of the only artists thatnight that came into the crowd. If you have not seen him in person it is amust. From memory he performed 600 benz, the breakup song, 90210, chain music, bait, thatway, pretty girls, nike boots and a few others. He had on the crooks andcastles air gun snapback, Comme des Garcons tee and wht/blk/yellow diamondturfs and a gucci belt. Cobain had on orange multicolored dunks (I dontremember the name because I quit with the dunks) his singer had on blk/red 11lows IE. Sorry for all the shaking and if the pics may be blurry. Yes that wasme screaming. LOL. I was front row. The only thing I was a little disappointedwith was that I wanted him to have a little more time and of course he forgotto propose to me.
frown.gif
laugh.gif
  But all in all it was a great event. I cant wait to seehim live again. Lupe, Philade, and miguel were coo too but I was really kindaready to go after wale....lol especially after standing in heels all evening.Now on to the footage...if you guys want to see the other artists i have some videos and pics from them as well.

NGRhYjNhZDY5ZjU3Yw==.gif

Original Video - More videos at TinyPic

BTW Yes I did touch him I was trying to whisper this in his hear....but I dont think he heard me. smh
embarassed.gif

Spoiler [+]

Enjoy!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom