Wale about that life.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i doubt anything will come of this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

I knew it was but a matter of time before this happen. It's weird though because the actual group The Slutty Boyz are actually under the Board.

Hopefully this works itself out without MFs getting hemmed up.

can someone PLEASE explain this suspect $+@ band name for me??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

I knew it was but a matter of time before this happen. It's weird though because the actual group The Slutty Boyz are actually under the Board.

Hopefully this works itself out without MFs getting hemmed up.

can someone PLEASE explain this suspect $+@ band name for me??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by dimez81

StaXX wrote:
Explain?
nerd.gif
sorry, I wont put peoples business out there....my bad. 
alien.gif
  Ole "I  know something you don't know" *$@ N

Like I said that's my bad.  That was my fault.  I respect people and some I have a business relationship with. 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Originally Posted by dimez81

StaXX wrote:
Explain?
nerd.gif
sorry, I wont put peoples business out there....my bad. 
alien.gif
  Ole "I  know something you don't know" *$@ N

Like I said that's my bad.  That was my fault.  I respect people and some I have a business relationship with. 

fat trel left..after i spent about 10k in a month on him (flights clothes etc.) amicable split...but he wanted buzz with the split so he said he was dropped...never drpped trel..that'd be a waste of money ...he just used the company ...he got what he wanted....and ps.. fat trel didn't give me street cred ..im been doin go-gos in the dirtiest of clubs in dc for 6 years now ...tcb byb essence..THATS street cred in dc ..if any...this aint goin to get "real"... trust and believe

fat trel left..after i spent about 10k in a month on him (flights clothes etc.) amicable split...but he wanted buzz with the split so he said he was dropped...never drpped trel..that'd be a waste of money ...he just used the company ...he got what he wanted....and ps.. fat trel didn't give me street cred ..im been doin go-gos in the dirtiest of clubs in dc for 6 years now ...tcb byb essence..THATS street cred in dc ..if any...this aint goin to get "real"... trust and believe

Dirtylicious wrote:
all of a sudden snitching is cool b/c it's against a female, huh?
eyes.gif

If it was a dude I'd snitch or even throw hands; something you can't do to a woman. Money isn't a problem for her and she made it obvious by flaunting the bags in front of him and bragging that she needed matching shoes. OP is a pushover but so are many of the people in this thread. If you were in his shoes you wouldn't say I'm taking the L over a service provided especially when its $100. OP, next time she asks tell her to +$%+ herself.

Dirtylicious wrote:
eyes.gif

If it was a dude I'd snitch or even throw hands; something you can't do to a woman. Money isn't a problem for her and she made it obvious by flaunting the bags in front of him and bragging that she needed matching shoes. OP is a pushover but so are many of the people in this thread. If you were in his shoes you wouldn't say I'm taking the L over a service provided especially when its $100. OP, next time she asks tell her to +$%+ herself.

Dirtylicious wrote:
eyes.gif

Dirtylicious wrote:
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Why yall just can't sort the @%$! out like men, damn all that going to twitter and %!#%@@*+, seem like a phone call can resolve the issue...@%$! we want good.music @#$! that beef crap

Why yall just can't sort the @%$! out like men, damn all that going to twitter and %!#%@@*+, seem like a phone call can resolve the issue...@%$! we want good.music @#$! that beef crap

That is not street cred in Dc, for those not in our area.  Don't be fooled people. 

I guess if I went to a go go at icebox a few times that makes me hood.

That is not street cred in Dc, for those not in our area.  Don't be fooled people. 

I guess if I went to a go go at icebox a few times that makes me hood.

roll.gif

Goin to a hood %$@ club for 6 years gives you street cred?

!%$% I been goin to hood %$@ clubs all my life ..

!@!@ that 'posed to mean?

roll.gif

Goin to a hood %$@ club for 6 years gives you street cred?

!%$% I been goin to hood %$@ clubs all my life ..

!@!@ that 'posed to mean?

Back
Top Bottom