WALE "BACK TO THE FEATURE" download!

Can somebody tell me what he says on this line? It's from Warwick Avenue.

Having my brain in a maze like ????? you can do better on some.

Can yall fill me in? NH. Thanks.

pimp.gif
I keep rewinding Beans verse

[h3]"So if they better than the kid, I guess I'm Leftwich ...because Istill get to win, Dig? And what you heard is thunderin. NO Vince Young, I did superb on the Wonderlic."[/h3]BTW:Wale > Drake IMO.
smh.gif
pimp.gif

I mean really....this mixtape... what can I say? Wow. Wale I apologize for the "Hurry Up" thread. This tape is serious.
-The Juice

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Literally just started listening. I'm mad 9th still got ppl rapping on that old @@$ beat, I've had that for years
laugh.gif
G.o.D. Jewels' Wordplay >>>>>>>>>> Wale's Wordplay

Cypha was good, 9th's Chillin mos def is the better version.

That's all for now.....

EDIT - This is dope and Wale does his thing but too much Young Chris and Bleek being on this was a joke.
laugh.gif
Do a joint with Wiz man or Blu atleast

Been had Pot Of Gold too
ohwell.gif
still
pimp.gif

YOung C is mad underrated.

Pot Of Gold was muchhhhhhh better of the DJ Benzi 10deep mixtape, they slowed it down on here which doesn't sound as good.

For some reason, I expected more Wale representation on the tape, not the feature rappers...is it me or does the tape sound like a Big Mike or any othermixtape with plenty/too many artists..

As I listen I'm tryna focus on what Wale has to say, and I can't because of the bombardment of rappers..

Don't get me wrong, the tape is crack , but I guess I expected a A Mixtape about Nothing Pt.2/100 Miles and Running Pt.2..

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

For some reason, I expected more Wale representation on the tape, not the feature rappers...is it me or does the tape sound like a Big Mike or any other mixtape with plenty/too many artists..

As I listen I'm tryna focus on what Wale has to say, and I can't because of the bombardment of rappers..

Don't get me wrong, the tape is crack , but I guess I expected a A Mixtape about Nothing Pt.2/100 Miles and Running Pt.2..
indifferent.gif

Wale - Back to the FEATURE
-The Juice

can anybody help me out by tellin me how to get my comp to download right
isnt the file supposed to come in a zipped folder but mine downloads like this

i double click on it then media player pops up and give some kinda error message
idk i think i screwed it up tryin extract the songs from another mixtape i downloaded the other night

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

For some reason, I expected more Wale representation on the tape, not the feature rappers...is it me or does the tape sound like a Big Mike or any other mixtape with plenty/too many artists..

indifferent.gif

Wale - Back to the FEATURE
-The Juice
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by gangtsa

Literally just started listening. I'm mad 9th still got ppl rapping on that old @@$ beat, I've had that for years
laugh.gif
G.o.D. Jewels' Wordplay >>>>>>>>>> Wale's Wordplay

Cypha was good, 9th's Chillin mos def is the better version.

That's all for now.....

EDIT - This is dope and Wale does his thing but too much Young Chris and Bleek being on this was a joke.
laugh.gif
Do a joint with Wiz man or Blu atleast

Been had Pot Of Gold too
ohwell.gif
still
pimp.gif

DAWG

EVERYONE on this tape is mad underrated...

Black Thought
Skyzoo
Young C
Big Sean
Mike Posner

this whole thing is rediculous...

and of course Wale is bring that lyrical timebomb...

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by HighRep87

Originally Posted by marath0n

Back to the Feature > So Far Gone
cd4258eef4aa8197b298f94f0d41537a2a5a909.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mess with Wale HEAVY ... Ive been to a few of his shows in the A and elsewhere but how you gonna be singing Drake songs on stage and show up next to him onstage hugged up then try and take shots...
grin.gif
Then say you're mad coolwith Cudi and then try and make dude retire...dude needs to realize dudes are just trying to make their money and shy away from starting stuff...this"Freshmen" movement is supposed to be about collaboration...not more division homie...

This tape was hot but don't start acting all different now homie...

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

I mess with Wale HEAVY ... Ive been to a few of his shows in the A and elsewhere but how you gonna be singing Drake songs on stage and show up next to him on stage hugged up then try and take shots...
grin.gif
Then say you're mad cool with Cudi and then try and make dude retire...dude needs to realize dudes are just trying to make their money and shy away from starting stuff...this "Freshmen" movement is supposed to be about collaboration...not more division homie...

I'm lost who are you talking to? The dude who was quoted first or Wale? Cudi garbage and Wale was just showing love to Drake
gangtsa wrote:
He's good but, I aint trying to hear him all over the tape. It's back to the feature not Back 2 Wale Ft. Young Chris but I guess its thatROC affiliation shh. Dude shouts out Wiz on the outro but he should've put him, Blu, RaTheMC, and Malice on it.

Dope tape though, wasn't feeling every track but the joints I was, was that real good hip hop music.

I mess with Wale HEAVY ... Ive been to a few of his shows in the A and elsewhere but how you gonna be singing Drake songs on stage and show up next to him on stage hugged up then try and take shots...
grin.gif
Then say you're mad cool with Cudi and then try and make dude retire...dude needs to realize dudes are just trying to make their money and shy away from starting stuff...this "Freshmen" movement is supposed to be about collaboration...not more division homie...

I'm lost who are you talking to? The dude who was quoted first or Wale? Cudi garbage and Wale was just showing love to Drake
gangtsa wrote:
He's good but, I aint trying to hear him all over the tape. It's back to the feature not Back 2 Wale Ft. Young Chris but I guess its that ROC affiliation shh. Dude shouts out Wiz on the outro but he should've put him, Blu, RaTheMC, and Malice on it.

Dope tape though, wasn't feeling every track but the joints I was, was that real good hip hop music.

dude him and young chris toured forever together on the attention deficit tour so they are close what do you expect?

grin.gif

gangtsa wrote:
He's good but, I aint trying to hear him all over the tape. It's back to the feature not Back 2 Wale Ft. Young Chris but I guess its that ROC affiliation shh. Dude shouts out Wiz on the outro but he should've put him, Blu, RaTheMC, and Malice on it.

I was referring to Wale...dude may not be taking SHOTS per se artists but he needs to watch how he says somethings and then retracts onthem...kinda lame to end a mixtape on that note too...

I really love this mixtape...but I'm trying to get NT to think outside of the box...What is "hip-hop" music? slow depressing soulful beats?

Back
Top Bottom