Wale "Bad Girls Club" ft. J.Cole

Maybach Music 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tero

Wale sound like he got that Cudi flow at the beginning of his verse
He was sounding exactly like him, had me confused for a minute.

Originally Posted by Tero

Wale sound like he got that Cudi flow at the beginning of his verse
He was sounding exactly like him, had me confused for a minute.

I think the song is wack. The beat is cool, hook aint bad but wale's verses were weak(even if it is a radio track), Cole verse was cool but he couldn't save this song.

I think the song is wack. The beat is cool, hook aint bad but wale's verses were weak(even if it is a radio track), Cole verse was cool but he couldn't save this song.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Song is clean... dem boys might have em one
pimp.gif

Wale tho, he gotta realize some of us don't be wanting to hear all his mumbojumbo when he get to trying show he can really rap...isssh gets annoying. 2nd half of his last verse = zzzzzzzz
This. Sounds like Wale tryin hard instead of just lettin the verse come to him, dude can spit and doesn't need to force it.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Song is clean... dem boys might have em one
pimp.gif

Wale tho, he gotta realize some of us don't be wanting to hear all his mumbojumbo when he get to trying show he can really rap...isssh gets annoying. 2nd half of his last verse = zzzzzzzz
This. Sounds like Wale tryin hard instead of just lettin the verse come to him, dude can spit and doesn't need to force it.

after playing it for dudes and for chicks as well in the car. Everyone was feeling it. I think Wale got one.

after playing it for dudes and for chicks as well in the car. Everyone was feeling it. I think Wale got one.

not a single..but thank you for the feedback + and - . i have 30 songs recorded for the album and i got a month left in the studio...warner bros wanted to put something out that was more "in my lane " i guess ...girls dig it ..im happy

not a single..but thank you for the feedback + and - . i have 30 songs recorded for the album and i got a month left in the studio...warner bros wanted to put something out that was more "in my lane " i guess ...girls dig it ..im happy

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Ya'll put this out and made the video partly to help Cole build up his buzz for his album too.  I know you probably can't really SAY that, but yeah...everybody knows man
laugh.gif

Good song tho, especially for something that isn't a single/might not be on the album.

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

Ya'll put this out and made the video partly to help Cole build up his buzz for his album too.  I know you probably can't really SAY that, but yeah...everybody knows man
laugh.gif

Good song tho, especially for something that isn't a single/might not be on the album.

Back
Top Bottom