Wale "Chillin" Visual

Okay dope vid, good to see fam out here doing his thing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

idk... i think it could have been more creative. The song had more potential than the video is allowing.

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

idk... i think it could have been more creative. The song had more potential than the video is allowing.

Chill.

The song was about nothing. The video is fine.

Also, I want a jean jacket now.

aksjdkalsdjasljdkasjdlkasjdkladjasd.

Is that Dizzy at the 2:29 mark doing the shoulder bop?

*swag surfs in a pool of lava*

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

aksjdkalsdjasljdkasjdlkasjdkladjasd.

Is that Dizzy at the 2:29 mark doing the shoulder bop?

*swag surfs in a pool of lava*
lol yea that was Dizzy..

Got damn they took it down fast!!!!!!!!! That has to be a world record..

Yesterday, Three/21 shot DMV's own Wale for a joint called "Family Affair" which is featured on both the "Inside A Change" Mixtape and Wale's upcoming "Back To The Feature" Mixtape. This is a really deep and introspective record that examines a dysfunctional family structure between a Pimp, Prostitute and a Child. The characters in the video have similar struggles like the movie but with more darkness and despair. Look for the song to leak very shortly and the video to follow afterwards. Here's a little piece of the synopsis:

Like a drug addiction, some women have a tendency to be influenced by money and power in ways we've never thought possible. For women who engage in prostitution their self value and judgments of character are often skewed by their pimps who present themselves as lovers or father-figures. Our story takes place as a conversation between three characters whose lives are intertwined in a tragic circle of psychological intimidation and manipulation.

Back
Top Bottom