WALE Debut Single OUT NOW! Feat Lady GaGa - Chillin CDQ OUT

Enh.....don't see this doing too well. OG was better than this Lady Gaga version, but that's not saying much..

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

why does it sound like every other song he has put out over the past 3-4 years?

saying your name about 10x
talking about how fresh you are about 10x
talking about what shoes you got about 10x

congrats, you got a wale song....try something new, because your CD is going to be about as relevant as the VCR.
Agreed, actually.

I don't own this dude's entire discography or anything, but from all the songs I've heard, his flow is quite similar on everything.

And to be honest, this doesn't even sound like somethin' I'd hear on the radio.

Dude just doesn't seem to be somethin' that the majority of radio listeners (girls) would rock with.

wow OG >
Wale shouldn't have tweeked the first verse.
Lady Gaga does nothing on this track as well..

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

$$+@ you wale
aint no way in hell im drivin all the way down to peoria to see your concert
indifferent.gif

horrible fire your manager and ban your self

true I'm in milwaukee and I doubted you was bout to hit here but I was like I make take the drive to the chi....guess not.

Again, dude's album isn't out until the Summer. This track is being put out there to gather some buzz among those who have no clue who he is. Lady Gagaon the track, for better or for worse helps as everybody knows who she is.

Once the album drop gets near, he'll put out another single.

WALE
Since I know Wale reads his comments let me tell you this Wale…You are the rapper that everybody is dissin in there music…tight pants…talks about fashion all the time, hipster, bullsht…you sounded better before you got signed..that UK sht is soooo copycat..I wish u much success but if i had to grade you i would give you a NEEDS IMPROVEMENT….cuz the internet aint feeling u..the internet is feeling Joe Buddens/camron….and the streets is feeling Gucci/OJ Da Juiceman…the $$!%$!* like wayne/TI…..your gonna have to try something else to get popular…cuz your stock is actually droppin more than Charles Hamiltons…at least people dissin him….nobody is even talkin about u…I wish u success..good luck

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

not feelin his debut single at all.

my lady loves lady gaga, only reason i even know the chick.
eek.gif
You like girls?

my man girls prefer me over you. id place a bet on it.

single is weak though as stated before.

a cam throwaway track is better than this.

not feeling it...

people keep saying this is a "warm up single" .this ain't even a good look to put out there as a warm up single. try again Wale and put anotherthrow out there single for the masses then your major single. I know ___'s in the studio couldn't have been co-signing this

I was surprisingly unimpressed. I expected much more.

Having a Lady Gaga feature won't get you Z100 etc. They're playing enough Lady Gaga already. They don't NEED to play another record with her on it.The track still needs to be STRONG.

Hopefully I'm wrong. I wish him the best.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

not feeling it...

people keep saying this is a "warm up single" .this ain't even a good look to put out there as a warm up single. try again Wale and put another throw out there single for the masses then your major single. I know ___'s in the studio couldn't have been co-signing this

This is trash.. would get no play in the whip.

/Thread

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

not feeling it...

people keep saying this is a "warm up single" .this ain't even a good look to put out there as a warm up single. try again Wale and put another throw out there single for the masses then your major single. I know ___'s in the studio couldn't have been co-signing this

This is trash.. would get no play in the whip.

/Thread

Originally Posted by JD161616

here's the audio of the full broadcast, as well as the radio rip and the Niketalk audio shout

http://tinyurl.com/cq9gu9

tour dates are on his myspace page....I can't figure out if its a college tour or what because he misses some huge cities....
It is a college tour. He stops at Syracuse on 4/1
eyes.gif
. He mustbe insane if he thinks people are going to pay $25 to see him. His buzz isn't that big to charge that much. That auditorium is going be half-empty.

Wale's concert costs more than Nas' and there was a comedy show added to it.
.this ain't even a good look to put out there as a warm up single. try again Wale and put another throw out there single for the masses then your major single. I know ___'s in the studio couldn't have been co-signing this

Perfectly said. I wasn't feeling the OG when I DLed a couple months back and I'm for damn sure not feeling this new version. Lady GaGa?
roll.gif
. His next single is going to have to be epic if he wants to break the 100krecords sold mark.

i know olubowale is reading this thread with the screwface right now

that game screwface

the_game_rapper.jpg

son jottin down all yall IP addresses as we speak
laugh.gif

it's cool tho, long as we get some crankage on the lp
pimp.gif
( and Wale look out for some more free concert tickets
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by Agthekid

not feelin his debut single at all.

my lady loves lady gaga, only reason i even know the chick.
eek.gif
You like girls?

my man girls prefer me over you. id place a bet on it.

single is weak though as stated before.

a cam throwaway track is better than this.
grin.gif
Negro Please.

This is the second Wale song that I've heard. The other was Nike Boots. I'm not impressed. Oh, add the song on Madden.

I know there is other music out there from him, but nothing has made me want to check for him.

I can tell dude is talented, but his flow irritates the hell out of me, that and all the unnecessary **+$ that you read about on NT.

I wish the dude success but I don't think I'll ever be a fan.

Dudes OG hatin on Wale on here just because he reads their comments.
laugh.gif

I like it, OG is better but it makes sense from a business standpoint, looking forward to the album.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom