song is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"I'm so paraplegic, I cannot stand it."
pimp.gif

that song is fire

cool how he rapped about the current events about black america

You know what - I always gave dude his respect, but his subject matter never had any longevity or replay value w/me.

If I wanted the hear about shoes all day, that's what I got NT for.

But that third verse on "Flashing Lights" was the mother @%$@ ing truth.

If he keeps wreckin' like that, he's goin' to be a serious problem.

That +%$% was hot.

^well until he gets his album out, hes just gonna keep flaunting his +$+$ on mixtapes and myspace. why waste real tight rhymes for myspace? and just puttingmore and more of his work out there

^ True true my dude...no one's gonna put their hottest 16s over free downloads.

I just got weary of all the shoe references - I felt like he was puttin' himself in a box. The only real shoe heads are on this website, the mainstream haspicked up on our culture recently, but that +##% aint gonna last...and he's entirely too nice to be discarded as a passing fad.

And you better believe I'm coppin' that LP when it drops...gotta support the Home Team.

when i first downloaded the track, i honestly listened to it 3 or 4 times on repeat. dude actually did the song better than kanye in my opinion.

wale is gonna be a problem within the next year.
pimp.gif

i'm actually listenin to duke right now

dont you guys remember when he used to post here? i was looking at his ms and saw that pic of like 3 of him. he posted that in wdywt a while back. sry if imlate. just thought it was cool. dude is iLL

He reps the city well. Wale always coming with that heat. I stay bumping that Hate is the New Love mixtape. Glad to see he has some new joints.

hey i want to here flashing lights by wale??it isnt on his myspace.....any help? he's alright way to perform at the mtv awards he was in the celebritywearing heat check it out nice gear lets get him out..........mark ronson killer the dj booth while i was waiting for mtv awards......someone speak!

Back
Top Bottom