Wale Folarin Appreciation Thread

I like him a lot more than I used to. His album promo stuff helped that. Album was cool. I think it was just a bit too something. I'm not sure what though. I still listen to select songs every now and again.

And "Breakup Song" is so dope to me. Favorite song he's done post album and one of my favorite from him period. 

We can have Drake, J. Cole, Wiz, & Curren$y threads, but not a Wale?
The only reason dudes hate on Wale on NT, is because they know he on NT.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

95% of these dudes cannot come up with a legitimate reason on why they hate Wale.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

95% of these dudes cannot come up with a legitimate reason on why they hate Wale.
Can you?

Why is Wale as soft as it gets? Vol. Pau Gasol of the internet

2iu2ql4.jpg

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Can you?

Why is Wale as soft as it gets? Vol. Pau Gasol of the internet

2iu2ql4.jpg
2uyki6e.gif

pimp.gif

I don't hate Wale. I was just mad that he blocked me on Twitter
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I thought his album was tight and thats really the only music i've heard from him. Im too lazy to look for his older mixtapes. His tweets are kind of annoying though

smh at these bammas sayin its too early for an appreciation thread and this dude Drake got 700 pgs of a thread WITHOUT an album release...Dude can spit.. 100 miles and runnin, paint a picture, and Mixtape About Nothin trump alot of these latest artists whole catalogs why yall so salty because dude was on NT?

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by H01YshNIK3S

Originally Posted by MoneyMike703

its too early to have an appreciation thread on him imo
THIS:
he has good work, but get off of his sack just because he is on niketalk... Really, like Pretty Please? I appreciate that he hustles, but will appreciate more when/if he gets better. album sounded like a mixtape to me.

Originally Posted by richyung412

HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THIS GUY?????

HE SUCKS WE ALREADY WENT THREW THIS I CANT WAIT TILL HE GETS DROPPED FRM WHATEVER LABEL IT IS HE IS ON (ROC NATION??)

UNLESS YOUR IN THE DC AREA NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR THAT GO-GO RAP
no one forced you to click on this thread.. (which, btw, says Wale Appreciation, not "come post your opinions about Wale"). hit that back button.

Stop being a salty PRICK, I sad the word appreciate twice so SUCK IT! stop defending him like hes your seed, you're like an annoying baseball dad.

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

smh at these bammas sayin its too early for an appreciation thread and this dude Drake got 700 pgs of a thread WITHOUT an album release...
Seriously, this.

And anyone that references Ki-Jana Carter is sick in my book
eek.gif

Originally Posted by badmoonRison

smh at these bammas sayin its too early for an appreciation thread and this dude Drake got 700 pgs of a thread WITHOUT an album release...
Seriously, this.

eek.gif
honestly none of theses dudes should have an appreciation post (beside j cole cause hes raw) but drake is a terrible and everyone knows that. 
at the end of the day this is a website, opinions are cool to have, so it is what it is! hahaha no need to get mad. ya'll have fun appreciating him I'm done.

unless that one guy says something again then i will be forces to crush his dreams with intense one liners.
roll.gif
 jk

Originally Posted by JD214

Drake is so overrated
smh.gif
Just because he with Cash Money
smh.gif

Wale
pimp.gif
do you really think Cash Money holds weight besides Wayne?

H01YshNIK3S wrote:
honestly none of theses dudes should have an appreciation post (beside j cole cause hes raw) but drake is a terrible and everyone knows that. 
at the end of the day this is a website, opinions are cool to have, so it is what it is! hahaha no need to get mad. ya'll have fun appreciating him I'm done.

unless that one guy says something again then i will be forces to crush his dreams with intense one liners.
roll.gif
 jk

so it's ok for you to like a certain new rapper and think he is a worthy of an appreciation thread, but not OP's. ??

H01YshNIK3S- %$%% outta here. Dude could have wiped his nose, and never even made a damn song, and he could have gotten an appreciation thread. You don't like it? Fine! NO ONE FORCES YOU TO LOG IN OR POST IN ANY +%#$%@+ THREAD

Wale is appreciated just for the fact he actually seems to CARE about the music he makes.  He's not the best mew rapper out, but the fact that he puts in a hell of a lotta effort into his music you have to somewhat respect him. Especially in a music world full of Waka Flocka's, Soulja Boi's and Travis Porter's.

5 official mixtapes, and a debut album... that's not enough material to have an appreciation post?
lol riiight

And I'll stand by my opinion that dude has the best sports metaphors and analogies
I like how dude uses references, especially for football
I remember him talking about being in the flats, likea corner in a cover 2
laugh.gif

I appreciate his first hand knowledge, bc he played for a while
#$!$ ismad cool to me
pimp.gif

Seriously, this.

eek.gif

roll.gif
 jk

roll.gif
 This mother@#$%$# talkin like he just spazzed on the whole forum, sit down boy, you didn't do nothin 
laugh.gif
 gettin a sweat up for no reason. 
laugh.gif

Appreciated
pimp.gif

Drake is so overrated
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wale
pimp.gif
You're not helping, you're just contributing to making another thread be about Drake. Drake wouldn't be such an effin annoying problem on here if the anti aubrey society didn't bring him up in every thread.

Drake is so overrated
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wale
pimp.gif
You're not helping, you're just contributing to making another thread be about Drake. Drake wouldn't be such an effin annoying problem on here if the anti aubrey society didn't bring him up in every thread.

Drake is so overrated
smh.gif
smh.gif

Wale
pimp.gif

Seriously, this.

eek.gif

roll.gif
 jk

"Pardon me, I had to laugh at that"
roll.gif

Cole ain't what ya'll say he is...and i'm a big fan. He's good at rhyming fast but hes not really dropping jewels like that. Ya'll are infatuated with the flow and not the content because honestly, if we broke down the lyrics, Drake and Cole and Wale and Wiz and Currency and Dom would ALL be on the same page...but ya'll dont wanna hear that.

Back
Top Bottom