Wale got his panties in a bunch again. vol. Female Tendencies.

laugh.gif
this thread is too funny

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

its twitter tho...

fvry1 so cereal thz dayz

smh
your avy makes you irrelevant on any wale matters. lets be cereal, you graduated to a stan a long time ago. 
tongue.gif
She has a crush on him, of course.

Wake should just shout out NT on a couple of songs to get everyone off the hate wagon, alot of you just sound scorned...as if he owes NT anything...

its twitter tho...

fvry1 so cereal thz dayz

smh
your avy makes you irrelevant on any wale matters. lets be cereal, you graduated to a stan a long time ago. 
tongue.gif

Whatevs

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by illphillip

Cats clowning Wiz for "wifing" her but their lord and savior Kanye West still crying over that and that don't say a word.
Im a regular fan of Kanye and dude is dating a model. Yea Blame Game was alot but Im pretty sure dude is over it and he mentions it becuz she's famous.

Kanye is more famous. What does he have to gain?

Son sounds bitter. And uses his fame to throw shots publicly.

Type lame.

Originally Posted by Rafool

its twitter tho...

fvry1 so cereal thz dayz

smh
tongue.gif
She has a crush on him, of course.
The irony. 

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Kanye's insecure too, nobody letting his BAN tendencies off the hook.
This dude been shooting Flyin' Daggers (word to CLinxII) in this thread everytime he posts.

All I gotta say is...

"N' hustle every day for a beat from 'Ye/What I do/Turn around gave them beats to Jay..."

"A Star is Born" shot to anyone specific? #maybemaybenot

From one insure emotional rapper to another. 
laugh.gif

I wonder if those bars went over people's heads. 
laugh.gif

All entertainment to me at the end of the day...

NOTHING to get emotional about.

Or get emotional, then pull the "I was just playing" card after people respond about your reaction.

Originally Posted by Its A DC Thing

You kno he signed to Maybach?? 
so you're saying Stalley acts tough as well?

Stalley isnt even signed to them all of those were rumors but if he does I prolly would be wrong
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
So after the deal dude didnt get tatted and start saying about alot of nothing, yea I didn't bring a valid point saying that but the deal did change him
I couldn't let this incoherent piece of irrelevance go unquoted
roll.gif

if u think rosa won, then you're ******ed. if you think wale won, you're also quite ******ed. she's obviously the loser out of the two since she can't hold up a list of major accomplishments that everyone knows, and Wale can.. You people act like you've never gotten into somebody and had a little episode. ya'll perfect right?? right -__-

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

if u think rosa won, then you're ******ed. if you think wale won, you're also quite ******ed. she's obviously the loser out of the two since she can't hold up a list of major accomplishments that everyone knows, and Wale can.. You people act like you've never gotten into somebody and had a little episode. ya'll perfect right?? right -__-
Yea but you 'posed to live and learn.  This the umpteenth time this _ done got into lil' childish back and forth with people and it consistently puts ol' boy in a bad light.

why he stay with the battery in his back though?
laugh.gif

I dont see whats wrong with Wale talkin about her..

we makes jokes about her all the time.. now since a known artist talks bad about a !*$%%@.. its a big deal.

30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom