wale is MAD lmfao

And he single-handedly turned mainstream rap/hip hop into a dumpster fire

Snap music did that

Snap music had like a 1 and a half year run. It came and went like fads should. Plus Snap music didnt influence anything. Wa_n_ is a fad that was overexposed and still hasn't left. And unfortunately he's influenced a lot of people.

:smh: :smh: at people not already having Stay Trippy. If you haven't bought/listened to any rap this year, you should have either version of 12 Reasons To Die, My Name Is My Name, and Stay Trippy.

[thread="577126"] [/thread]
y everytime homeboy has a interview he sounds like a bitvh. like "mom y they keep picking on me"
true but thats some weak **** on them releasing that call
and i wonder what mark ecko been thinking i remember on the breakfast club charlamagne mentioned how complex dont like them and mark seemed confused and didnt know what was going on
first it was nipsey and now wale and im sure there are other people im not mentioning that complex had got into it with

and i wonder what mark ecko been thinking i remember on the breakfast club charlamagne mentioned how complex dont like them and mark seemed confused and didnt know what was going on
first it was nipsey and now wale and im sure there are other people im not mentioning that complex had got into it with
is it really tho? they are a publication, people want to be entertained, and they want traffic thru their website. Releasing that call not only made *shrug* worthy end of year list a topic of discussion it also made Mr. Folarin someone to talk about and how many people were really talking about him 2 weeks ago. dont compare nipsey situation to wale situation. Nipsey came off as such a g how he finessed complex and if he spazzed the same way as wale they really would've beefed up security on sum scared S***.

is it really tho? they are a publication, people want to be entertained, and they want traffic thru their website. Releasing that call not only made *shrug* worthy end of year list a topic of discussion it also made Mr. Folarin someone to talk about and how many people were really talking about him 2 weeks ago. dont compare nipsey situation to wale situation. Nipsey came off as such a g how he finessed complex and if he spazzed the same way as wale they really would've beefed up security on sum scared S***.
hmmmmmmmm.......................................ur right

Came in here to post that. It's genius for them to record it and post it. The video is what you expect, him pointing the finger and crying they don't like me. Wale is one of the many rappers today that wouldn't have made it in the mid 90s :smh:

juicy j has always been appreciated.

him and project pat were the best in three 6.

wales an idiot, as much as some would hate to admit juicy is a damn legend.

juicy j has always been appreciated.

him and project pat were the best in three 6.

wales an idiot, as much as some would hate to admit juicy is a damn legend.

3-6 had beef with Bone Thugs when the FIRST CAME OUT. AND THIS N STILL MAKIN MUSICCCCCC

Juicy J is a Rap Icon in the same league as a Micheal Jackson or a Garth Brooks.

he made slob on my knob.

SLOB ON MY KNOB.

on Pasadena, Ima catch a fade with wale over this ****. 

hmmmmmmmm.......................................ur right

whats the Nipsey situation?

also besides the Crenshaw tape, what yall bumpin from him?

Came in here to post that. It's genius for them to record it and post it. The video is what you expect, him pointing the finger and crying they don't like me. Wale is one of the many rappers today that wouldn't have made it in the mid 90s
mean.gif
There's a lot of rappers from the 90s that wouldn't have made it in the 90s if social media and the Internet was as prevalent as it is now. Stop it.

Tupac wore a gold chastity belt and was covered in bubbles in a tub in 95/96. Yea, he would've survived today :lol:

Crazy thing is Wale says to Ebro its about the fans and the people who support me and he continues to spaz out...this isn't the 1st time.

I'm glad Jay told him what he did. Hopefully he takes it to heart from him instead of blowing off everyone else with that "You ain't in my shoes" BS.

He is really passionate and I get that but you can't get bent out of shape cause they don't like you.

Imagine complex being a female. At this point he is basically saying "I'm gone make you give me the yambs and write about it".

Its insane! Again..he really needs to chill cause the network complex runs outside of complex is massive.

Back
Top Bottom