Wale Performs @ Dallas Game ...

Originally Posted by TOWEH

If it was wack due to sound or delivery then it is what it is ... but its not "BUNS" please refrain from referring to another man or his actions (unless that's your thing ... no disrespect) as such ... it could be misconstrued as something you don't want to deal with
smile.gif

I'm just talking about the overall hate for for youngin' in the area that he calls home ... And then again it could be to his fore ... I heard someone say the other day that "If a cat that don't know you is hating then you must be doing something right!"

I just don't get the point of crappin' on dude when many of you do not, have not, and will not see any success in the record business ...

If you don't dig dude the follow one of ya former/current favorite rappers ...

Jigga said it best ... "It cost you noting so pay me (him) no mind" ... and this is not aimed at anyone in particular ... its just a statement ...

Oh yeah ... Happy New Year B'iches
smile.gif

"Now back to your regularly scheduled program ..."

C'MON SON..C'MON...*%$* OUTTA HERE WITH THAT

kdlaiw.jpg

Only person who was confused was your *#+++**...

but OK...

His peformace was trash..

better?
smile.gif

I swear you want a @%#*# to blow your city up so bad

Dude is !+*%#*% soft !#% crybaby

your blind !#% don't wanna see it

cheer leadin for the sake of it

anytime Someone says something negative about ole boy

you throw on your superman cape and swoop in to defend him or to tell us whatever dumb as *#%* you be saying...

ih2lpg.gif

smh.gif

I want Bmore to blow too

But if a ++%!@@ is trash..He's Trash

regardless of If he's from my city or not

And I'm not supporting trash or Bish-$+%-ness (which your BOY..has in spades)

I'ma call *#%* how I see it

*%$* all that..

If you don't like it..well thats on you

I will never design a sneaker, but if something ACG does I consider "buns", I'm not gonna bite my lip because "Oh yeah, my man E works in that department so I love everything ACG does." That's suspect where I'm from.

Don't want you to either Kev ... and that "buns" nonsense applies to you to ...

Come on Kev ... I have always said that I just want cats to support the endeavors of folks from the area ... I don't have any hidden agendas playboy ...never have never will ...

I'm a grown *** man Kev ... I just don't get the wasted energy on hate ... you jive disappointing me with statements like
Most of us aren't 'hidden agenda' dudes....................................................................
... man I have always been on the up and up in the real world & on this board

And I said if you don't care for dude just pay him no mind ... maybe I'm getting too old and maybe I've been out of the area too many times but Idon't get the wasted energy on the hate ... its just not in me to waste my time with all that ...

"Yung" you funny with all that Captain Save a $+% %*+$ but be easy playboy ... you don't know me to talk to me like that ... save the namecalling for somebody else ... I'm not one of your lil friends

I don't fall on a sword for cats just because ... and maybe I got too much old school in me ... but we didn't air our local issues out for the world tosee or hear ... issues around the way stayed around the way... and yeah I'm proud of where I'm from ... so I will always stand up for my city ... twotears in a bucket if you don't follow me ...

I don't get what you bamas are misinterpreting from what I said ... my story don't change ... I just preach less hate and more contributions ...

I wish you all the best as you attempt to move forward ... I'm done worrying about the energy you choose to put forth ... enjoy your condition

Originally Posted by liveanddiewithdemboys

damn thats how this thread has gone? lmao, his performance/act/whatever was BUNS ... in every sense of the word ...
This is how you wanted it to go.....

grin.gif

you jive disappointing me with statements like
Shoe doesn't fit you, so that statement wasn't intended for you. My bad if you responded thinking otherwise...

for once in my life...
That's my 80th time posting this same ideal last 24 months, so that's your 180th time reading/re-reading it, but I guess its a first timefor everything.....

Originally Posted by TOWEH

"Yung" you funny with all that Captain Save a %$+ #+*@ but be easy playboy ... you don't know me to talk to me like that ... save the name calling for somebody else ... I'm not one of your lil friends

I don't fall on a sword for cats just because ... and maybe I got too much old school in me ... but we didn't air our local issues out for the world to see or hear ... issues around the way stayed around the way... and yeah I'm proud of where I'm from ... so I will always stand up for my city ... two tears in a bucket if you don't follow me ...

I don't get what you bamas are misinterpreting from what I said ... my story don't change ... I just preach less hate and more contributions ...

I wish you all the best as you attempt to move forward ... I'm done worrying about the energy you choose to put forth ... enjoy your condition

1st off, I'm a grown *%! man also sir

Dude, you started this

you thru out the $+!* comment about a simple well know term..

you jabbed first..

When did I hate on dude?

if his performance was buns...it was buns

how is that "hating"?

you want me to censor my opinion

I'm not gonna do that..

I'ma keep it funky all times And say how I feel and what I want

if you can't deal with it then ignore me..

As I said before

There is nothing wrong with standing up for your town, supporting any artist thats actually from there and wanting to blow or what not

But it seems you completely missed my point...

If something was bad then keep it 100

everyone from this area is NOT gonna like wale

but whatever..

even simple *%! comments get viewed as hate

ohwell.gif

Peace and blessing to you and yours dude...I sincerely mean that

Its my fault for jumping out there and bringing up the idea of supporting folks from the area when Wale is mentioned in a negative or positive light ... someof ya'll get real sensitive about dude like he use to make fun of you when you were kids or something ...

I just preach unity and the idea of not ranting about things just to rant ... too much talent and creative ability in the city I'm from to waste it all onthings like this

I have always been that dude allowed around every hood where I got folks (not saying that this isn't the same for any of you) ... and the only way I gothere is due to respect and the ability to agree to disagree ... so I agree that you all have your points but I disagree with the negative energy wasted on thetopic ...

Shoe doesn't fit you, so that statement wasn't intended for you. My bad if you responded thinking otherwise...
Good point Kev ... you just had it in the same response line to one of my statements

even simple *%! comments get viewed as hate
Naw not from me ... I can't make any of you change opinions ... I just suggest a different way of thinking ...

and I'll take my own advice and "... pay it no mind"

again ...
indifferent.gif

I love you E man..... lol

I swear... I know I've been here as long as many others... but What IS the History of Wale ??

I mean Dan handed out those Free CD's at the Summit that year I'd never heard of ole boy... til Dig Dug....and loved that joint...

But then I get blurred on the exact events but remember this:

Wale with Major... then rolled out.
Wale with C-Wealth
Wale Washington Post Article
There were some things I suppose others didn't appreciate.
I believe there was a Split with wale and some dudes who did "street team" stuff for him
Im leaving out all the back and forth Threads on NT where Wale posted.
Then Wale blew up like a Mug... and as a dude from the area I was like Cool.

Then Tabey was also on the scene and I know I liked that joint...
Then comparisons started with who was better, altho I believe they do two different types of music
Skip to later
Wale had an altercation with a fan and flinched at him or Kufi Slapped him or something?
The lady Gagga thing...
The CD released but no one was sure how many released

Of course I missed alot and I didn't put in Kevs visit to one of his events where I think a drum stick (not from Popyes) was thrown in his direction.
I believe Kev was rockin a Bandana and Fila's at the time with a Champagne Bottle and bubbles behind him or a 89 Lex Coupe.

I forget

Skip to now.

Wale surfaces again in Dallas.

Dude is obviously working.... but there is always disdain for for him when he comes up or should I say he is Polarizing because I know he has alot ofsupporters in the forum too.

How did we get here?

I know his music isn't for me.. but I do like the Production on ALOT of his tracks from even when Alize was working on his stuff. But as the likeness toSneaker Design and Music... every shoe aint for everybody and every song aint for everyone.

I have always wished the dude well...lol... I even joked that I know how he feels, since I have more listeners on my radio show OUT of DC than I do IN DC...but it is what it is. E I know you are prolly more protective because both of you have Direct and recent heritage from the Motherland, so I understand that.

When bammas go hard on PG and talk about our School system, I tend to get salty, cause I am a product of it...and I think I turned out somewhat ok.

wale the best of 09 and will be the best of 2010, yes im saying he's better then drake, cudi, all of them

Originally Posted by rjacobs96

wale the best of 09 and will be the best of 2010, yes im saying he's better then drake, cudi, all of them
is it because hes flyer than the rest of them ?

Anyone know how I get in contact with Wale?

I want to get him on the show so all of DC can hear him. Yeah we are a Sports Station, and obviously Wale gets out to all facets so Im down, and we tend to mixit up.

If any of his folks are on here.. email me or PM me.

I'd really like to get him on and not about NT poo Poo.. but him the Artist...

Back
Top Bottom