~~~ Wale - Pretty Girls (Video) Vol. Updated Official Video ~~~

Originally Posted by Put em up

that was real DMV right there.

i rock with it.

BYB
pimp.gif

Indeed

And that girl Hattin On Wale Was Crying LMAO And There Are Black Spanish People Too Cuz I am one...She know Nothing Wow!!!!

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

want to punch her stupid !*# in the mouth... calling them "spanish girls". word? they were all from Spain, though?
grin.gif

she needs to step off that soap box & quit sounding so ignorant.

on a side note, wale could get it.. over & over & over again.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

want to punch her stupid !*# in the mouth... calling them "spanish girls". word? they were all from Spain, though?
grin.gif

on a side note,�wale could get it.. over & over & over again.
hol up slim! i been cuff mr. folarin. i will fight for dude.

Spoiler [+]
just kidding

Originally Posted by dtb00201

wale cant have a preference in women?
its not even that... no darkskinned girls showed up to the casting call for the video, which Wale publicly advertised on twitter

starzinoureyes wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

grin.gif

sick.gif
 girl bye

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

starzinoureyes wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

grin.gif

sick.gif
 girl bye

I like how dark skin guys prefer light skin girls, and dark skin girls (I believe you're dark skin, right? Please don't taze me if I'm wrong) prefer light skin guys.

i dont normally like dark skin dudes ( im not dark skin by any means either) but wale is an exception

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

i dont normally like dark skin dudes ( im not dark skin by any means either) but wale is an exception

laugh.gif
 @ wale being your "exception" 

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

starzinoureyes wrote:
DiPlOmAt TDOt wrote:

grin.gif

sick.gif
 girl bye

I like how dark skin guys prefer light skin girls, and dark skin girls (I believe you're dark skin, right? Please don't taze me if I'm wrong) prefer light skin guys.

i never said anything about what i like tho...

i LOVE darkskin men...lil short dude in the video i had a thing for when i met him here at school...

Wale just isn't good looking...

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

He may have tripped up and created a perfect avenue for a "Shades" video to be dropped.
yup..

If I was him I'd use a little part of that girl's vid and go straight into the Shades video

Originally Posted by Essential1

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

He may have tripped up and created a perfect avenue for a "Shades" video to be dropped.
yup..

If I was him I'd use a little part of that girl's vid and go straight into the Shades video

laugh.gif
ay wale....take heed

Back
Top Bottom