Wale. step in here bruh Vol. $$! are you doing?

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Don't do this to Florian.

KennyFlorian.jpg

How am I hating? Yall talking like I'm praying on his downfall. From a competition stand point. 2 of your label mates killing beats in front of your boss on hot 97 and you sitting back like you that ++*$@? Ambition wasn't that "classic" for your man to be chilling and taking the backseat. Call it what you want. I like the dude I'm just blown he champed out.

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by Heshua

double post

Edit, just read your from PG....... ewww

And where are you from again sir?
Not PG. Everyone knows pg is the ohio of the dmv. I mean i turned on the tv today to see yall stealing tide soap.

OP is talking like it's a competition. Now if someone called him out and be backed off... then we have a problem. Dude may not have felt like spittin at the moment, or they may not have had enough time, even tho mills spit like 46 bars.

man let Wale live... thats jus proper ettiquette... when someone zone the *%%! out like that u jus let that man cook...

Millie!!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

How am I hating? Yall talking like I'm praying on his downfall. From a competition stand point. 2 of your label mates killing beats in front of your boss on hot 97 and you sitting back like you that ++*$@? Ambition wasn't that "classic" for your man to be chilling and taking the backseat. Call it what you want. I like the dude I'm just blown he champed out.

why do you care so much?????

Originally Posted by tjrozario

Meek Mills verse on Ambition > Rick Ross > Wale

ninjahood wrote:
put yourself in wale's shoes...would you wanna rap after meek obliterated that microphone? no thank you. 
laugh.gif

This. This will be what people say about this guy from here on out. Meeks just better than him and Wale doesn't fit well on this label rapping on songs with these guys.

It doesnt bother me he didnt step up but i understand what op is trying to say. Meek even passed it over to wale when he said his name and he looked away. Stalley jumped on the beat when meek called him. It wouldve been nice for them all to spit just like when rocafella took over hot 97 everybody jumped on the mic.

I know dudes do go over the top on hating wale but like i said it doesnt bother me any if he rapped or not. Im sure if he did people wouldve said he came weak compared to meek anyway:lol:

Originally Posted by ninjahood

put yourself in wale's shoes...would you wanna rap after meek obliterated that microphone? no thank you.
laugh.gif

I'm saying. How do you follow that up?? Meek went off
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

man let Wale live... thats jus proper ettiquette... when someone zone the *%%! out like that u jus let that man cook...

Millie!!!!
pimp.gif

This... Y'all bugging, Meek was frying why get in the way of that just to get you +$#% off?
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Ya'll DMV dudes stay crying bout something man. I don't even rock with Wale like that but hop off of son *!#$*#% bruh.

they cut from a different cloth out there.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Millie!!!!
pimp.gif

This... Y'all bugging, Meek was frying why get in the way of that just to get you +$#% off?
30t6p3b.gif

I feel you. Only reason I made this post is cause my man who I always debate about who's the best between Meek and Wale hit my phone talking about "Meek be !$$@%!@* on your man Wale it's not a competition no more" I agree tho Meek went the hell off son honestly ain't want no parts.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

30t6p3b.gif
You serious ?

You just made DC look bad with this post. Hating for no reason.

This.

!*!+ is getting seriously old at this point. 

Again. I don't see how supporting somebody since about 05=hating but it is what it is. And I'm not from DC. Neither is Wale

Back
Top Bottom