Wale "The Meeting"

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bout time....this is what ive beeen wanting....that original osinachi @*#$....

Hot. That beat
pimp.gif
Anytime I hear a beat of that nature I automatically think of this dude. Seems like he really fittin to put in more work 2010 could be hisyear

Originally Posted by s dubl

dont understand the hate onthis dude..........

me neither. ive seen him twice in concert and met him twice, him+ucb put on a great show, and he always has a fresh pair on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by davey5737

what is this from?
via elitaste.com

So in the spring of 2007, I suggested to Wale that he create an audio manifesto of what he wanted to accomplish as an artist once he signed. DC producerOsinachi, the maestro behind "Nike Boots" who is now part of Rodney Jerkins' team, blessed Wale with the beat for "The Meeting" andWale, how do you say, "went in." This became the first track we played in label meetings and for a time, it was discussed that this would be theintro for Attention Deficit. In retrospect, I think Wale stayed true to the goals set forth in "The Meeting" and you can still hear thehunger in his voice. So 2.5 years later, this track is emancipated. And make sure you cop Attention Deficit if you haven't done so already.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by romedadude

Originally Posted by davey5737

what is this from?
via elitaste.com

So in the spring of 2007, I suggested to Wale that he create an audio manifesto of what he wanted to accomplish as an artist once he signed. DC producer Osinachi, the maestro behind "Nike Boots" who is now part of Rodney Jerkins' team, blessed Wale with the beat for "The Meeting" and Wale, how do you say, "went in." This became the first track we played in label meetings and for a time, it was discussed that this would be the intro for Attention Deficit. In retrospect, I think Wale stayed true to the goals set forth in "The Meeting" and you can still hear the hunger in his voice. So 2.5 years later, this track is emancipated. And make sure you cop Attention Deficit if you haven't done so already.

pimp.gif

wow. thanks for the info. and yeah i got 3 copies of the album, all signed by mr folarin

can't stop playin this lately. i really hope he releases more material with this vibe on it.

Back
Top Bottom