Wale - Wow... That’s Crazy - Out Now

Wale quietly putting out some of his highest quality work with this project and coincidently it's with the lowest buzz he's ever had in his career. :smh:

Dude had all the attention on him when Ambition dropped and that was trash compared to this.

Kinda sad, but at least those of us who are still paying attention get to enjoy this music.
Some solid songs here.

Last edited:
Easily his best album yet. Overall work I'd put this behind the mixtape, but still fire. The Need To Know, my goodness 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wale comes through again with "The...Nothing" series. I was a big fan but have been disappointed with pretty much everything after Ambition

Pleasantly surprised off the first listen. This is good. Definitely one of his better projects :smokin

SZA on the Musiq "Just Friends" sample on "The Need To Know" :pimp:

One thing i'm disappointed in is "The Pessimist". Whenever Wale and Cole have worked together in the past, they've made heat. Can't say that this time around. I was hoping they'd be spitting when I first saw Cole had a feature.

Last edited:
I see yall saying he came through and I only have one question about the intro. It's it better, worse or just as good as The Problem from More About Nothing?

I see yall saying he came through and I only have one question about the intro. It's it better, worse or just as good as The Problem from More About Nothing?
I dont know son but he spoke on the intro. Wish the rest of the album represented the intro imo

I'm tired of being disappointed by his studio album efforts Wale in going into the same lane as Fabolous I'll D/L this joint and if it's nice I'll cop it on itunes.

This album was actually cool. Started off strong but lost momentum towards the end, even then them songs were still cool. I do feel like it was missing something tho

Actually good. Finally :lol:

I think only recent things I've liked was the first album and falauren or however you spell it

Mixtape about nothing was cool to. I enjoyed this

Just listened to this album and I can say this **** is fire, bruh came through with the lyrics, good beats, good/semi-good hooks at times and he kept the wordplay while delivering a message that wasn't cryptic, can be interpreted by anyone and still be played in the club Or in the whip. I would put this up there with his first album in terms of how dope it is. I feel like the next few years we gonna start seeing rappers like j cole, wale, kendrick lamar, lupe, possibly even drake spit some more conscious raps that the masses can still interpret but still jam out to it and encourage each to put out more real music for everybody not just the backpackers

Back
Top Bottom