Wale's "Nike Boots" on nike.com

Me personally, anytime I've seen WALE! he's either had on Js or Nike Boots. So, props to him for getting the chance to promote a product he actually uses and loves dearly.

But, let's see if WALE! has will start a war...

with Jim Jones claiming Harlem was the first...

SMH!

Will WALE be willing to battle and take up for the "urea"... hmmmmm...

lol.

It's a good look on many fronts, especially since NIKE is doing their darnest to promote/advertise the boot OUTSIDE the D.C. area.

Either way, I still have my pair from 2002. Buff em up every fall, and they good for the entire winter. Def. worth the dow.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Def a good look for dude...I had my only pair of black ones back in 2000...They been out for a long time...Don't y'all remember the foam boats??? They was pretty sweet too>>>He should do a new balance song....We been wearing the grey joints for ever,996,997,998,999,990,991,992,1300,1500,1600,1700,1900
Damn, so many #'s...lol

dont forget the dark blue joints too.....
TRYIN TO STAY HATA FREE... STILL WATCH WHAT U SAY TO ME

I told WALE! via personal conversation a LONG time ago that he should have done a freestyle called "D.C. shhhhhh..." for his myspace page...

Basically taking Busta Rhymes "New York shhh..." and flipping the lyrics for the "urea."

Especially since, I thought his voice and flow would have killed that beat.

But oh well.

Ideas are like buttholes... Right?

All of us got stinky ones...

'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

1400, i guest japan got those....I will find the pic, it may be hard or I may have my numbers mixed up

Quote:

539312226_c65de5ba76_m.jpg

lol.

I couldn't say what I wanted to really say for Banned Camp sake.

lol.

Quote:

Roses_40_2.jpg
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Where is that Outkast chorus when you need it...........................

I am really happy for dude, it is good to see real talent get some kind of recognition.
STOCKS & BONDS
TEES COMING SOON

naw, he just rocks the watch on his right hand...I used to do that with my Casio calculator joint back in the day, once I upgraded to a Breitling, I made the switch

Quote:
once I upgraded to a Breitling, I made the switch

*free throw emoticon*

lol.

word on the street is that wale's nike boots cut will be itunes jam of the week!

smoooooooooth x 2

6h89zdv.gif

At night at dream that when I wake up, the males in the area will no longer be dressed like deflated packs of Skittles.

Back
Top Bottom