Walking behind slow/fat/old people(unappreciation)!!!!!!!!!

i hate when this happens
i was just stuck behind this husky chick while walking up like, 2 flights of stairs
mad.gif
sick.gif

i was furious.

this was not the first time this has happened to me.

does/has something like this happened to you in public somewhere?

I hear the cooler you are, the slower you walk. Especially if you're of the african american persuasion

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by RavageEnt2009

i hate when this happens
i was just stuck behind this husky chick while walking up like, 2 flights of stairs
mad.gif
sick.gif

i was furious.

indifferent.gif
just go around them.

Easier said than done!

rim-shot-johnny-utah.jpg

i hate when this happens
mad.gif
sick.gif

i was furious.

indifferent.gif
just go around them.

If you live in NYC, you already know......get behind an asian woman. In general, they will book and never stop running through the subway.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I hear the cooler you are, the slower you walk. Especially if you're of the african american persuasion
indifferent.gif

I hate walking behind slow ppl as well...they walk like they have nowhere to go...feel like a running back and I have to fight to get to theendzone...
mad.gif

I also hate walking behind slow people when i'm tryna get some where

if i know im walking/driving slow and i got somebody behind me, ill get out the way and let them pass me. wish everybody did the same.

i was walking behind this older lady up a flight of stairs in a parking structure. she knew damn well i was behind her and she was taking her sweet time. ithought when she got to the next level she was going to let me pass. nope, she kept going
indifferent.gif
i walked behind her for 3 flights then once we got to the nextlevel i dipped around her.
laugh.gif
she copped an attitude about me being rude and impatient. if i didnt have to get somewhere i would have checked her. i justsaid mybad and ran up the stairs.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i hate walkin behind and DRIVING behind slow people... if u dont wanna do the speed limit get yo *$%$$ +#* on the bus...

i hate when this happens
mad.gif
sick.gif

i was furious.

Yeah happened to me this morning. Ole extra fat chick eating a egg and cheese sandwich and having the nerve not to stay on one side of thesidewalk. I think I hate that just as much when people are walking sideways.

i hate when this happens
Then they act like they wanna have an attitude when you walk around
smh.gif

Originally Posted by doosta45

if i know im walking/driving slow and i got somebody behind me, ill get out the way and let them pass me. wish everybody did the same.

i was walking behind this older lady up a flight of stairs in a parking structure. she knew damn well i was behind her and she was taking her sweet time. i thought when she got to the next level she was going to let me pass. nope, she kept going
indifferent.gif
i walked behind her for 3 flights then once we got to the next level i dipped around her.
laugh.gif
she copped an attitude about me being rude and impatient. if i didnt have to get somewhere i would have checked her. i just said mybad and ran up the stairs.

same I hate having slow people in front of me happenz to me all the time in campus, and also slow people driving. hate people who b cruisin

Originally Posted by donpoppa

i hate when its a group of them and they take up the whole sidewalk.
happen to me today in the hallway, hit with the excuse me and zoomed passed

The worst is when they're 3 or 4 wide and they are dragging those stupid %!@$*!$ rolling backpacks!!!
mad.gif

I hope when a slow person walking ahead of me stops right in front of me. Step to the side if you want to stop.

manny1 wrote: RavageEnt2009 wrote: i hate when this happens i was just stuck behind this husky chick while walking up like, 2 flights of stairs i was furious.this was not the first time this has happened to me. does/has something like this happened to you in public somewhere? just go around them. how easy do youthink it is two walk around two big chicks on a flight of stairs? it's not that much space, brah. where do you read that he said thiers two chicks? he said2 flights of stairs BRAH. read before you post.

Back
Top Bottom