WALLET THREAD

I have an extensive collection of wallets. My latest pick-up. (Not my picture)
yhst-52138418228198_1953_329364

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I hope yall have money and CC that you can use in those expensive wallets....[/color]

i started using a slim clip about 3 weeks ago, i just stick my cash, id, and credit cards in it then grab other cards i might need on occassion

Originally Posted by aaronpayumo

zk9mzLHPwuelrmN.jpg
pimp.gif

This is a very close 2nd for me.
Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I hope yall have money and CC that you can use in those expensive wallets....[/color]

grin.gif

i have one of these... LV pocket organizer... it small, there is a little pocket on the outside to hold a little cash, on the inside i hold 3 credit cards, myid, insurance card, and a concealed weapons permit...
20090304122339_big.jpg

0298518451894651_01.jpg

I have a cognac colored leather Ralph Lauren wallet.
Got it for like $15 from Marshall's, no need to spend a few hundred on a wallet if your broke.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I have a cognac colored leather Ralph Lauren wallet.
Got it for like $15 from Marshall's, no need to spend a few hundred on a wallet if your broke.

Marshalls has some pretty nice wallets. I agree with your thriftyness.

I think I have a $10 Croft and Barrow bi-fold wallet. Nothing special or nice, but it does the job.

there's not many worse feelings than losing your wallet. happened to me a few months ago.

i went to filene's to get a new one. they have a decent selection of nice wallets for under 20 bucks. give it a whirl.

I'll post my lv wallet when I get home (it was a present)

EDIT:

LV Damier Graphite
2w3anp4.jpg

The two things I never leave home without:
rkc7xz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom