Wally Z on Delonte/Gloria

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

Yall super late. I told S&T about this last summer, there's other stuff that happened too. I'm not saying nothing though because everyone always call me a scorned ex-gf
laugh.gif

Cause you are.

Word
laugh.gif
 going around the forum calling the @#%+@ #6.  !%%% outta here man.  How you not sounding like a scorned ex?

"I have more details but I'm not telling anyone."

!%%% outta here son
laugh.gif

I posted this last summer, but someone I knew who worked in the Cavs organization (lower level and didn't really interact with players at all so take it for what it is) stated that the rumors that were seemingly confirmed in the organization were that Lebron slept with or went on a date with an ex girlfriend of Delonte's and in retaliation Delonte started sleeping with his mom and the towel incident occurred during the playoffs.

Take that for what you will though, it's all really he said she said.

I posted this last summer, but someone I knew who worked in the Cavs organization (lower level and didn't really interact with players at all so take it for what it is) stated that the rumors that were seemingly confirmed in the organization were that Lebron slept with or went on a date with an ex girlfriend of Delonte's and in retaliation Delonte started sleeping with his mom and the towel incident occurred during the playoffs.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom