Wanna Be Rappers Plaguing My City FML When A Dream Becomes A Dream?

Same goes for chicks here thinking they models..........just because they pay a dude to take pics they think they models smh

I can see your problem with the cd's because why the @$*$ would you be charging when no one knows who you are...

BUT if that is what they are trying to do, let them be. You don't make it in any industry by having no initiative. You should at least respect they are trying.

I can see your problem with the cd's because why the @$*$ would you be charging when no one knows who you are...

BUT if that is what they are trying to do, let them be. You don't make it in any industry by having no initiative. You should at least respect they are trying.

yet while said "wanna bes" are outside at least trying to do something, a lot of you are 23 and over and spending 12+ hours on an online message board complaining. hmm...

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I have noticed a couple of lame wannabe rappers on here

haterbag.jpg

yet while said "wanna bes" are outside at least trying to do something, a lot of you are 23 and over and spending 12+ hours on an online message board complaining. hmm...

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

I have noticed a couple of lame wannabe rappers on here

haterbag.jpg

Originally Posted by Nako XL

a good amount of us are inside at out jobs tho

Originally Posted by biff lawson

don't get me wrong, i was mainly being facetious, and i'm in class right now myself.  but dudes sitting at a computer hating their lives and jobs, spending their days surfing forums to pass time til they can clock out really have the nerve to tell someone else to "give up the dream" and "get a job"?  let them do them.

don't get me wrong, i was mainly being facetious, and i'm in class right now myself.  but dudes sitting at a computer hating their lives and jobs, spending their days surfing forums to pass time til they can clock out really have the nerve to tell someone else to "give up the dream" and "get a job"?  let them do them.

i agree with you...i always encourage ppl to do what they love...but just some personal friends are letting me down because they dont seem to have a plan B in life so the topic kinda hit home
frown.gif

i agree with you...i always encourage ppl to do what they love...but just some personal friends are letting me down because they dont seem to have a plan B in life so the topic kinda hit home
frown.gif

Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Like I said I respect all hustle but like someone mentioned above, I have friends who are wasting a great amount of their lives pursuing a "dream". Can you imagine how many potential great minds are lost tryna pursue million to one odds at a critical time in their life. 23ish-28ish is where your life should start to piece together. I like to live in reality.

Didn't mean to hurt anyone's feelings. Like I said I respect all hustle but like someone mentioned above, I have friends who are wasting a great amount of their lives pursuing a "dream". Can you imagine how many potential great minds are lost tryna pursue million to one odds at a critical time in their life. 23ish-28ish is where your life should start to piece together. I like to live in reality.

"Nowadays everybody wants to be a rapper, about 2 years ago everybody was trapper, obviously money is what everybody's after, cuz slavery ain't changed it's a modern day disaster"

B.o.B

I find it offensive to the rappers who are actually good when I see all these wannabes trying to make it. +*#% really hurts my heart. If these dudes were actually good I wouldn't have a problem, but a lot of the stuff I hear from my Facebook wall and the stuff I'm handed is BASURA!

I'm not the type of person to kill somebody's dream, but if I'm not the one today somebody else will.

"Nowadays everybody wants to be a rapper, about 2 years ago everybody was trapper, obviously money is what everybody's after, cuz slavery ain't changed it's a modern day disaster"

B.o.B

I find it offensive to the rappers who are actually good when I see all these wannabes trying to make it. +*#% really hurts my heart. If these dudes were actually good I wouldn't have a problem, but a lot of the stuff I hear from my Facebook wall and the stuff I'm handed is BASURA!

I'm not the type of person to kill somebody's dream, but if I'm not the one today somebody else will.

Originally Posted by romedadude

B.o.B

agreed...its not the fact that everybody wants to be a rapper just the fact people aren't true to the game like that. I live by this hip hop %+!* and $@$@** act like its just a phase

B.o.B

agreed...its not the fact that everybody wants to be a rapper just the fact people aren't true to the game like that. I live by this hip hop %+!* and $@$@** act like its just a phase

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

B.o.B

mad.gif
mad.gif

This fast food society has messed everything up. People don't understand that you can't blow up in 6 months of rapping. It's a process. Take a look at your favorite rappers and I'd say the majority of them were making music at least 3-5 years before they "blew up" and they were noticed.

B.o.B

mad.gif
mad.gif

This fast food society has messed everything up. People don't understand that you can't blow up in 6 months of rapping. It's a process. Take a look at your favorite rappers and I'd say the majority of them were making music at least 3-5 years before they "blew up" and they were noticed.

B.o.B

To a lot of them it really is.

B.o.B

To a lot of them it really is.

Back
Top Bottom