wanna make $50? write my paper

I have a paper due tomorrow at 6:30 pm for my political science class. I will pay $50 via paypal to anyone who can write me a decent paper (B- or above). thereare two questions and each question should be answered with 6 pages for a total of 12 pages all together. the questions are:

I). Starting from a theoretical basis, relate the principle of state sovereignty

to analyze the possibility of a permanent human rights commission in Asia.

Refer to the UNOCAL Case as related to Thailand, Burma and the jus cogens principles found in the Rome Statute of the InternationalCriminal Court.

II). Apply NIEO and post-NIEO concepts to analyse whether imperialism as a foreign policy still exists in any form internationally, which wouldaffect the region: South Asia, South East Asia. Include two class presentation examples in your answer.

$50 for a 12 page paper ?
smh.gif

$10 a page boss.

son u gotta 12 page paper due at 6:30 and the best thing u can come up with is brib dudes with $50.....your grade for the class : F

i got you son. $50 thorugh PayPal and Ill write your paper. Send me half first, and half after. aight.

Think of it like this (apologies in advance to anyone who I screw over here), you have until 6:30 pm to write 12 pages. If you take one hour to write eachpage, theoretically you can have this done at 12:40 pm, with 6 hours until it's due. Thats six hours to revise and cite your paper, before it's due.

Get to work, man. Only 18 hours until it's due.

12 pages....you trippin..........i could write it but its gonna be hella plagarized.

Back
Top Bottom