Want $10 in free Shell gas?? Sorry only works for VA & MD

I hooked up NT with $20 Chegg gift cards last time around and now I got another deal to share with NT, but it's only valid for VA & MD residents.  Anyway, my current auto insurance company is doing a referral program where you get a free $10 Shell gas card for filling out an auto quote if you use this promo code: 5QE4C

Apparently you don't have to actually buy the insurance to get the gas card so basically spend 10 mins filling out a quote and get $10 in free gas. Takes 4 weeks to get it in the mail, but hey, free is free right?

Auto Insurance Quotes - Car Insurance Quotes Online At Competitive Rates - Elephant.comhttp://www.elephant.com/auto-insurance-quotes.aspx

Enjoy! 
pimp.gif

I hooked up NT with $20 Chegg gift cards last time around and now I got another deal to share with NT, but it's only valid for VA & MD residents.  Anyway, my current auto insurance company is doing a referral program where you get a free $10 Shell gas card for filling out an auto quote if you use this promo code: 5QE4C

Apparently you don't have to actually buy the insurance to get the gas card so basically spend 10 mins filling out a quote and get $10 in free gas. Takes 4 weeks to get it in the mail, but hey, free is free right?

Auto Insurance Quotes - Car Insurance Quotes Online At Competitive Rates - Elephant.comhttp://www.elephant.com/auto-insurance-quotes.aspx

Enjoy! 
pimp.gif

where does it say it at...im at the purchase screen.
frown.gif

can i just close out here and it will come?

where does it say it at...im at the purchase screen.
frown.gif

can i just close out here and it will come?

after you hit "Get a Quote" the next screen has you fill out basic info, the last field on that page asks for a promo code.  Enter5QE4C there and from then on you're set.  After you get your quote just save it and log out.  In about a month you'll have your gas card.

after you hit "Get a Quote" the next screen has you fill out basic info, the last field on that page asks for a promo code.  Enter5QE4C there and from then on you're set.  After you get your quote just save it and log out.  In about a month you'll have your gas card.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

these things always have me apprehensive...im good. but thx op

it's going on until Nov. 15, so you can wait until the first round of ppl doing it now get their gas cards at the end of July/beginning of August 
wink.gif

i'll post a pic when i get mine tho

Originally Posted by jthagreat

these things always have me apprehensive...im good. but thx op

it's going on until Nov. 15, so you can wait until the first round of ppl doing it now get their gas cards at the end of July/beginning of August 
wink.gif

i'll post a pic when i get mine tho

Back
Top Bottom