WANT THESE GONE ASAP! Size 10.5 Jordan XI Low

REASONABLY LOWBALL ME PEOPLE!!!! I WANT THESE SHOES TO GO TO A GOOD HOME!!!! happy.gif

Been Here on NT for a While, ALOT of You Guys Know who I am..
I TAKE PAYPAL ONLY!!!!!! SHIP ONLY TO VERIFIED ADDRESS ONLY! NORMAL SHIP USPS 2-3 Days DOUBLE BOXED WITH TRACKING, If you want UPS, we'll work something out. IF YOU WANT SHIPPED NEXT DAY YOU'LL PAY EXTRA.
However I will do Local Pick-up in The Burbank, CA or Surrounding Areas
Ship to the East Coast = Price Plus $7 for Shipping and International Price Plus Shipping to where you are located
Am Always Willing to Negotiate.. NO LOWBALLERS.. NO HOLDS.. AND HAVE CASH OR PAYPAL READY!!!.. NO TRADES!!!!! KNOW WHAT YOUR BUYING AND NO REFUNDS!!!
IF YOU CAN'T DO THIS WITHIN 3-5 EMAILS DON'T WASTE MY TIME, NO HOLDS, NO MAYBES REPLY WITH PAYPAL, CASH, OR REASONABLE OFFER IN HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SELLING BECAUSE I DON'T WEAR THEM.. AND IF I'M NOT WEARING THEM, THEN TO ME THEY ARE TAKING UP SPACE AND CAN GO TO BE ENJOYED BY SOMEONE ELSE.

FASTEST WAY TO ME CONTACT IS VIA EMAIL: GoliathTheGreat@gmail.com
SHOES ARE 100% AUTHENTIC/ WANT THESE GONE ASAP!!!!!
They are 9.9/10 Practically DS on Foot.. I have Only Worn these Maybe 5 times MAX( And that I doubt).. and these are all the way from 2011 Retro, Pictures Speak themselves! Yellowing is Much Better then it appears... I've kept them wrapped in Black Dress Shoe paper which has helped ALOT to prevent Yellowing and will be included.. On Foot these will look 100% Brand new. You know how hard these are to Find SO you know this Price is a Steal! smokin.gif smokin.gif

WILL TAKE ANY AND ALL REASONABLE OFFERS!! WANT THESE GONE ASAP!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom