*WARNING* I Love New York Season 2 AND Reunion Show Spoilers *WARNING*

WARNING :

if you do not want to find out who New York picks in the finale of I Love New York 2 then DO NOT continue reading pastthis point

New York picks Tailor Made but is pregnant with Buddha's kid
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Tailor Made then leaves her
Reunion Show SpoilerArticle

^i was dying when Buddah came back from New York's room acting like he beat and tailor made had his head in his pillow punching it and yelling
laugh.gif

sad part is that tailor made would probably bite the bullet and be cool with NY going along with the pregnancy and child birth, on some, "i love NY, and iwould do anything for her. even if it means paying for another man's child college fund."

Originally Posted by jpap348

^i was dying when Buddah came back from New York's room acting like he beat and tailor made had his head in his pillow punching it and yelling
laugh.gif
That was hillarious. Tailor Made & Punk were both pissed. I'm not surprised she picked him. Dude seems pretty geniune, but if she'spregnant by Buddha dude needs to 86 her real quick.

Originally Posted by NyStAtEoFmInD5150

i didnt even know budda and new york slept actually slept together......which episode (sp) was this ?
Who knows. She's smashed alot of them cats on that show I'm willing to bet. Tailor Made was about to smash on the last episode. She does notappeal especially when she smokes
sick.gif

Some people believe that Buddha or Tailor Made fathered her alleged baby. Others think it's actually last season's winner Tango. Either way,she could do a new show based on it called "Who's the Daddy." Rumors have it that New York slept with a number of men on season 2. As aresult, even she doesn't know who the father is. So we'll all just have to wait.

eek.gif
if she did

Back
Top Bottom