*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

Whats worse is that they really went the MGS2 route, I HATED that.

People already calling the game TLJ of video games. I can't wait for it to drop to see the reactions in the Playstation thread

how u gonna play as abby
that makes no damn sense
maaaaaaaan
they tryna do too much with this ****ing story
im mad
big mad

Read the spoilers for TLoU2....

wow... this story is trash. Wtf.

I’ll still buy because I’m sure the game play will be fun.

No one has leaked the whole story yet. Just a bunch of out of context stuff. This is a big game. There is obviously a large chunk of the game no one has seen. There’s been what 90 minutes of footage leaked? And the demo footage from the press.

So you’re talking about 20+ hours of game no one has seen. Early “leaks” were flat out wrong. The leak quoted in here has a TON of inaccuracies. You’re essentially reading the 1/3 of the spark notes to a book, that contains errors, is out of order, doesn’t have the ending and then you’re developing an opinion on that.

Stop doing this to yourself. Play the game for yourself and develop an opinion. I don’t care if you get it for free or on the discount or whatever. Just play it for yourself and then decide how you feel.

This game has been heavily focus tested with gamers and non gamers from tons of backgrounds. Internally, it’s been scrutinized beyond belief. The team stands by the game and Neil’s vision.

I’m not saying you have to like it or that everyone should love it. That’s really not the point here.

Before anyone asks me questions, my response to everything is PLAY THE GAME. I’m happy to have discussions beyond that after launch.

Last edited:

If the moral of the last of us 2 is “cycle of revenge” then they better be getting on Pain’s level type ****

actual TLOU2 spoilers
Game Opening:
Sony Interactive Entertainment Presents
Naughty Dog
Joel is retelling what happened at the end of the first game to his brother Tommy. He goes into detail and we get flashback scenes of major things, like him confronting the doctors and taking Ellie off the table, and the end when they are driving off. The thing thats dope with this, is that the scenes from Part 1 are pretty much exact recreations from that game but with full potential PS4 graphics, so it looks waaaay better than the remastered, Ellie also looks different in the flashback to match the appearance of her older self in this game.
As Joel tells Tommy, he is cleaning off a guitar. when he finishes he opens the garage door of where they are in and you see two dead people outside, presumed killed by Joel and Tommy. They get on their horses and ride back to their camp, the game teaches you how to ride a horse and the credits for the game start to play as you head back. Once you get back, they dismount and as Joel begins to lead his horse to the stables, Tommy grabs it and says he'll do it and that what they discussed about Ellie, he would've made the same choice and that he'll take it to the grave with him. Joel heads to see Ellie and after them awkwardly greeting each other, he goes and gets the guitar and begins to play(you can actually control him when he's warming up, he sings her a song about how he never wants to lose her, they say goodnight
The Last of Us II

I got some other stuff I'll try to post later

That would be a cool way to go. Knew Thunderbolts was bubblin in the background.

Knew the guy pulling strings in Any-Man & the Wasp was gonna be revealed eventually.

hzeno0vmsd651.jpg

im still pissed at how bad the last of us 2 is man. this game literally turned into a meme.

is it just the story thats bad, how is the gameplay/mechanics/graphics?

I already knew the spoilers beforehand, looks like they fumbled the execution

is it just the story thats bad, how is the gameplay/mechanics/graphics?

I already knew the spoilers beforehand, looks like they fumbled the execution

it plays like the first one but more polished. graphics and mechanics is good. nothing mind blowing, but still good.

when a reddit user can write a better story than ND

I think this would have been a great story, especially if you keep the Joel/Ellie tension.

So the game opens the same way for the first two hours (except you play as Joel rescuing Abby) and you witness the death of Tommy with Ellie saving Joel and the killers escaping. Joel leaves for revenge, not being as grounded to Jackson due to the tension he has with Ellie.

Ellie then goes off to find Joel, and as the game plays out we get flashbacks exactly like in the game now, where we see what happened to them in the four years between games and what caused their fractured relationship. Then instead of playing as Abby in the second half of the game, we actually play as Joel and his own journey.

Finally the two are reunited in the "third act" where we get classic TLOU duo gameplay, maybe even being able to switch between them both on the fly. They could even have parallels with flashbacks within the missions.

Ultimately the game ends with Joel getting revenge, and Ellie finally deciding she has to try and forgive Joel because she understands just how much they need each other/family in this world.

The flashbacks in my opinion are the only canon parts of TLOU2. The final flashback of Ellie telling Joel she'll try and forgive him is a perfectly fitting ending for these characters.

doctor.png

in the first game "abby's" dad is dark skinned/black.

then in tlou2 they decide to make him a full white dude :rofl:

tlou2 is such a joke

Back
Top Bottom