*Warning: The Official Spoiler Thread* Vol. We Spoiling Everything B!

They really should have killed off cap and let RDJ cook

And then you build off of the tech
Except they’d have to pay RDJr hundreds of millions to do Armor Wars, cameo in Ironheart, etc.

Better to bring him for special event movies that will make billions so it’s worth it.

Except they’d have to pay RDJr hundreds of millions to do Armor Wars, cameo in Ironheart, etc.

Better to bring him for special event movies that will make billions so it’s worth it.

You let him retire and take a step back and then he has to step in when needed

That man legit got a family to keep him away

What cap doing since Peggy got passed??

That man just chilling by himself while events of FAWS

You let him retire and take a step back and then he has to step in when needed

That man legit got a family to keep him away

What cap doing since Peggy got passed??

That man just chilling by himself while events of FAWS
Pretty sure old cap is dead or not in this timeline/universe.

Marvel wasn’t going that route after the Russo bros went hard to kill Tony.

Plus they ain’t want to keep paying RDJr. Paying him for 2 movies only every 10-15 years much better for them.

Pretty sure old cap is dead or not in this timeline/universe.

Marvel wasn’t going that route after the Russo bros went hard to kill Tony.

Plus they ain’t want to keep paying RDJr. Paying him for 2 movies only every 10-15 years much better for them.

My point is with tony you have a legit reason for dude to not care about risking his life on a regular basis and to step away

Dude can legit go home and be a family man.. and then you let him pop up when it’s super super necessary

But with cap, we saw Peggy die.. he already traveled back in time and lived that life.. and now we don’t know

At least with tony, could have pepper run the company and just drop a line like tony is retired and being a stay at home dad

My point is with tony you have a legit reason for dude to not care about risking his life on a regular basis and to step away

Dude can legit go home and be a family man.. and then you let him pop up when it’s super super necessary

But with cap, we saw Peggy die.. he already traveled back in time and lived that life.. and now we don’t know

At least with tony, could have pepper run the company and just drop a line like tony is retired and being a stay at home dad
What do you mean we don’t know?

Steve is an old *** man. Probably dead. No reason to check for him or bother him if he is alive.

With Tony alive, him being retired is not enough. It takes nothing to hop back in the suit or send some drones to help. Best way is that he is dead. They’re not trying to keep Tony alive but on standby for special occasions.

No need to rewrite the end of Endgame.

We see an old Steve in the comics still involved

I would get if they did that.. not have him retire to nothing

1673032473439.jpeg

We see an old Steve in the comics still involved

I would get if they did that.. not have him retire to nothing
Old comics Steve is not old MCU Steve

Old man comics Steve still had the SS serum in his veins and looked like he could still fight.

MCU old man Steve couldn’t beat up Kamala Khan without powers.

It’s over for him. Consider dude dead.

Also it just doesn’t make sense to bring back Chris Evans just so he can be an old man in cgi and makeup.

Last edited:
That is why I am saying kill him off

we literally saw Tony play a passive role in the Spider-Man movies

as I said, dude could step away to be a family man and then you break for big BIG stories

The Challenge: World Championship

People Eliminated or DQ

Woman

- Claudia Albertario

- Sofia Jujuy Jimenez

- Nia Moore

- Zara Zoffany

- Jonna Mannion

- Justine Ndiba

- Amber Borzotra

- Jodi Weatherton

- Kellyanne Judd

- Kiki Morris

- Emily Seebohm

Man

- Nathan Henry

- Nelson Thomas

- Rodrigo Cascon

- Weston Bergmann

- Grant *****

- John "Johnny Bananas" Devenanzio

- Ben Driebergen

- Benjamin Alfonso

- Tristan Phipps

- Darrell Taylor

- Yes Duffy

Final 4 pairs

69EE5881-A9CA-41CA-B604-3C0B413B8AB5.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: This is not an official order of who has been sent home, merely an observation based on social network activity. THIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS MORE INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE

First Place - Jordan Wisely & Kaz Crossley

4FBC4551-F172-4748-8205-46E820391DE7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom