Warren Sapp is broke but at least he still has his Jordans....

[h1]Sapp declares bankruptcy after losing rings[/h1]
08:54 AM ET 04.07 | Future NFL Hall-of-Famer Warren Sapp has filed for bankruptcy ... claiming he's racked up millions of dollars in debts ... but worst of all, dude claims he LOST his 2002 Super Bowl ring. Sapp -- who played in the NFL for 12 years -- just filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Florida ... and in the papers he gives a full rundown of his dire financial situation. According to the docs, Sapp owes more than $6.7 million to various creditors ... including hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support payments and alimony to at least 4 different baby mamas. Among the debts, Sapp says he owes $853k to the IRS for 2006 and another $89k for 2010. Sapp says he also owes $2,858 in medical bills for "Corrective Speech and Language Therapy." Sapp says he only has $6.45 million to his name ... and lists all of his assets in the documents ... which include: -- 240 pairs of Jordan sneakers and sandals -- Large Nude women painting -- Lion skin rug (female - lioness) -- Nike golf clubs -- De Grisogono watch (scratch on crystal, nicks and scratches on band) -- A boxing glove signed by Muhammad Ali But most interestingly, Sapp notes he has LOST two of his most treasured and valuable possessions -- the 2002 Super Bowl ring he won with the Tampa Bay Bucs (example below) and the 1999 National Championship ring he won with the Miami Hurricanes.

TMZ

Read more: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_...s-bankruptcy-after-losing-rings#ixzz1rNHTUnGa

121491594_extra_large.jpg

Originally Posted by Digglo

08:54 AM ET 04.07 | Future NFL Hall-of-Famer Warren Sapp has filed for bankruptcy ... claiming he's racked up millions of dollars in debts ... but worst of all, dude claims he LOST his 2002 Super Bowl ring. Sapp -- who played in the NFL for 12 years -- just filed for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Florida ... and in the papers he gives a full rundown of his dire financial situation. According to the docs, Sapp owes more than $6.7 million to various creditors ... including hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support payments and alimony to at least 4 different baby mamas. Among the debts, Sapp says he owes $853k to the IRS for 2006 and another $89k for 2010.Sapp says he also owes $2,858 in medical bills for "Corrective Speech and Language Therapy." Sapp says he only has $6.45 million to his name ... and lists all of his assets in the documents ... which include: -- 240 pairs of Jordan sneakers and sandals -- Large Nude women painting -- Lion skin rug (female - lioness) -- Nike golf clubs -- De Grisogono watch (scratch on crystal, nicks and scratches on band) -- A boxing glove signed by Muhammad Ali But most interestingly, Sapp notes he has LOST two of his most treasured and valuable possessions -- the 2002 Super Bowl ring he won with the Tampa Bay Bucs (example below) and the 1999 National Championship ring he won with the Miami Hurricanes.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Same story, different idiot.[/color]

Dude lost his super bowl ring...I bet he's
Spoiler [+]
u3lK2.gif

Doesn't surprise me. When he was with the Raiders there was speculation and rumors about his money wasn't straight. Makes sense also that he recently did a part on SVU

he didn't lose his rings. that's the point.

everything he has is up for collection, but he claims he doesn't know where the rings are so they wont be touched. i bet you they're in a safe somewhere.

Doubt he lost them, he just doesnt want them to be auctioned off. Hes trying to be slick, pay attention ya'll.

I doubt he lost the rings, just didn't want to list them as assets to be
auctioned off when the IRS comes knocking. It's the same old story,
you would think guys would smarten up but I guess not.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

he didn't lose his rings. that's the point.

everything he has is up for collection, but he claims he doesn't know where the rings are so they wont be touched. i bet you they're in a safe somewhere.

this

Originally Posted by nicky barnes

whats the story between sapp and shockey?

sapp revealed that shockey was da snitch in da saints locker room that exposed that whole bounty-gate

Back
Top Bottom