Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Hate to say it but since my team is practically done I find solace in the Cavs and Warriors haters thread.
God bless all of y'all for keeping me motivated to root / hate against something.

Last edited:
That sadness on Curry face
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
repped you in both threads

So the championship basically belongs to gs or San antonio... might as well just let these too play a 7gm series in may and skip the rest of the playoffs.

Spurs did a great job defensively. Switched almost everything on curry and ran shooters off the 3 point line all night.

that may be true good sir, butya gotta be in it 2 win it, and IMHO aint nobody nobody nobody beating SA in a 7 gm series. and if the WCF is not gs/sa the world aint right

Back to back game, on the road, 7 losses for the reason, 8 point margin of victory.....ok :lol:

Defense for both teams were on point, but Spurs offense was better. Warriors offense, all day. I'll be back for playoffs.

So many clowns in this thread. Guarantee y'all teams won't win a chip for 20 something years. Only fanbases that could talk are Spurs. Everyone else go sit down somewhere

So many clowns in this thread. Guarantee y'all teams won't win a chip for 20 something years. Only fanbases that could talk are Spurs. Everyone else go sit down somewhere

You should know that there are people who not only support only one team.
The Spurs showed who plays the best basketball and yes defense wins championships.
Curry and Thompson just got schooled that their offense isnt that great when the opponent finally plays proper defense like we used to watch in the past 2 decades.

Back
Top Bottom