Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

You can feel the hurt feelings in this post :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl:

CP3 Hammy gave out and nobody touched him. “ honor or integrity” :lol:
E40 has album covers with him in warriors gear over a decade ago :lol:

Chris Paul’s Little Hammy couldn’t take it

Karma has come full circle. Look at this puffy, front running *****. Team loses and he goes back to the gym to shoot hoops for another two years. The good lord knows he ****ing needs it.

1.jpg

Keep your front running ways up like your boy Curry though. Most fraudulent *** franchise off all time. Only got a championship because of injuries and a phone a friend to the best player in the game. Bunch of front running *****es who crumble when they dont have 5 allstars on the floor.

Last edited:
Flashback Friday to when these idiots threw themselves a balloon party.
I'm so tired of ****in and moaning about respect when they don't deserve any.
Team expects respect, but when your great at something you DEMAND respect.
Like the Pats, Lakers, Celtics, Yankees, you can hate but you can't ignore what has been done by them because of the ridiculous numbers.

Dubs on the wrong side of history. They actually let 2 teams that literally have NO reason having a ring, get one on their watch, and in one those they had a 73-9 season.
Some things gotta give, and it starts with that ridiculous notion that he is even remotely in the conversation of being a GOAT.
He's a great player, greatest shooter, nice handles, but he is not even remotely close to being mentioned with all time greats, he's not cut like that.
We also have to stop acting like he's the first, 2nd option on this team. I firmly believe that Klay or KD BY THEMSELVES, in steph's shoes would've won the chip, and do it in convincing fashion. We have seen what Steph looks like by himself, with the game on the line, it isn't good.
Last night he got outscored by not only a player who didn't play an entire quarter, but also by a player in Eagle Dollar, who should've retired when he won FMVP. Dude has done what Kuz doing now to the Lakers in order to not be traded, becoming a fan favorite, and thats what Steph did. The moment he took the mic after that playoff series loss and addressed the crowd, he won everyone's affections and became the NBA darling. Smart move I Can't blame him, then he locked down that MAX, again reallly can't blame him, but it's like dude C'mon, he's not that good. If anything he knows how to market himself.
He simply doesn't make smart decisions(They just needed 2 points, he's steph curry, everyone knows he's gonna shoot a 3, fake the 3 hit a 2pointer)
he has no mid range game, or simply doesn't believe in it
HUGE liability on defense, part of the Teams defensive scheme is to hide him, and they do a great job, he never seems to be caught on anyone like Kawhi, Lebron, Giannis, does he even guard the players at his position and if he does, do they light him up or does he shut them down?

I hope this loss ends all the talk once and for all

Hate on fellow brethern!
warriors_super_villains.jpg

warriors-super-villains-1_orig.png

andre-face.jpg

CxCJP6_WIAA3TDq.jpg

CxCJP7AXcAAbUgF.jpg

:nerd:

:nerd:

giphy.gif

Good to see some familiar faces in here a-friend a-friend second2nonee second2nonee mr s j king mr s j king

No disrespect if I forgot to @ you. I just glanced in the thread real quick lol

I must say.

What a fantastic season.

Draymond calling KD a ***** on ABC primetime.

Telling KD they can win without him.

Klay x KD late in the season looking like they want no parts of this org anymore.

Steve Kerr saying hes ****ing sick of Draymonds bull****

And Steph Curry

How much time do I have.

Nah

Ill just leave this here

D8_1KRMUIAEuFRg.jpg

My brothers,

Have a safe and blessed weekend
My brother ihust1e ihust1e this is such a glorious time for us
We are a small but tough bunch
And we refuse to let the Folden State nut riders take our throne

Let us bask in the glory of the once again regal failure of the the 4th quarter disaster himself, Stephen Curry
He once again proved that everyone of us that has carried this thread for the past three years have been right all along
Lets all pop bottles to the official end of the nut riders tour!!!!
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

Enough with the game and more on the franchise. They destroyed their players and gave wrong medical advice multiple times causing serious injury. The franchise is trash
They should be brought up on charges.
What they did was nothing short of criminal.

Boogie new injury-they let him come back
KD blows calf- they let him add the Achilles
Klay- blows thigh- they let him come back and add the knee

Curry goat shooter but that's it
time and time again it shows that he just isn't that caliber of a player like the others
when Klay went down he did absolutely 0 to win the game lol
Steph stans get offended when you just call him the goat shooter. They want him to be a MJ, Lebron, Magic, Kobe, Duncan type of player but he ain't. He's a huge liability on defense, we've seen it time and time again and as a PG his playmaking still ain't that great. Dray plays some point. Klay has to get his 20+ and check the other teams best guard night after night. Steph is great for what he does but he aint no top 10 all time player. He has deficiency's that too glaring.

Steph Curry aint top 25 players. He is possibly top 25 shooters.
And thats ONLY because he is a volume shooter
I'm not even going to talk about how the league made rules for this dude like they had rules for Jordan

“Best shooter ever” *when not guarded by D league players, no calls, not allowed to be touched, already winning, has other all time great shooter on his squad*

Let’s keep it correct

I remember when some NTers were calling Wardell an elite defender lmao dude is shook to guard van vleet and needs to switch

Not my PG

3-2 ain’t no dynasty

That "dynasty" talk is so sickening. For me you gotta get at least 5 chips in a relatively close span.

The most recent to meet that criteria are: Bulls 90s, Lakers 2000s and Spurs late 90s into 2000s.

Dynasty what.

Curry switching off Van Vleet is sad
Imagine if Jordan had switched off of Iverson and made Pippen take that infamous crossover

Back
Top Bottom