Warriors Haters & Steph Curry Haters Call To Arms (Haters Unification Thread) VOL WHY NOT?

Officially a wrap on the Bulls record.

Been a good week for us :smokin

Was hoping they'd get that record then lose again in the playoffs WITH KD. I mean the chips were stacked against us all Last season and we were dead in the water with them up 3-1 and then the unthinkable happened, literally the UNTHINKABLE. There's no feeling like that in the world man, I'm not even sure I'm as happy as I was if they just lose like a normal team does and don't get the regular season record.

I'm always hoping they top their previous failure, but losing 3-1 for the first time ever in history is pretty hard to top.

Last edited:
I agree, so to me the only way to top last year is if they went out in the first round, that'd be great

Don't worry fellas. the Mavs gonna sneak in the playoff this year.

Dirk finally getting revenge after 10 yrs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Seth will finally let the World and, most importantly, his family know he's better than his clown *** brother after 25 years :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

NT believe :smokin

Last edited:
Don't worry fellas. the Mavs gonna sneak in the playoff this year.

Dirk finally getting revenge after 10 yrs :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Seth will finally let the World and, most importantly, his family know he's better than his clown *** brother after 25 years :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

NT believe :smokin

I'd cry tears of joy

Rofl, warriors are being roasted in the 4th quarter by the celtics.
Where's all the clutch you brick brothers?
Vegan Curry? No thanks.

the-minnesota-timberwolves-mascot-waves-the-team-flag-before-facing-picture-id498507826

Nope.  We arent LeBron James, and we dont whine about our roster after a stretch of bad play.

At least he whines, they get some role players and the won the chip because they gave Everything to win it.
Warriors had and still have the best roster and yet they failed.
Klay, green, iggy could be the franchise player in a mediocre team.
And their bench players are not bad at all.
They cannot deal with good physical Defense. Once their long balls fail they also Lack in big men to crash the boards.

Nope.  We arent LeBron James, and we dont whine about our roster after a stretch of bad play.

At least he whines, they get some role players and the won the chip because they gave Everything to win it.
They cannot deal with good physical Defense. Once their long balls fail they also Lack in big men to crash the boards.

can you list the teams iggy would be the franchise player in :nerd:

can you list the teams iggy would be the franchise player in :nerd:

Lakers

Back
Top Bottom