Was ChiTownLegen the original CATFISH?!?!

This guy was posing as another dude way back in 07/08, had female NT'ers send their coochie thru PM's, posting dub pics and putting in work in every PYP.

I was browsing thru an old NT thread when I saw his name mentioned and it immediately came about to me that he was the first instance I remember of somebody portraying themselves as someone else in such a detailed manner.

View media item 275456

Classic thread. I knew he was full of **** when he said he played at Purdue.

Me and Spot Rusherz always knew there was something up with that ***** and "Sole 4 Real". When P exposed him, I sat there on some real life Wee-bey .gif ****.

All that stuff was outta control. Dudes were out here making up new identities and **** just to impress a bunch of strangers online. Can't forget about Thousandaire and a few other unnamed NT'ers.

^^ Spot Rusherz been mia since he scammed Proto J. NT has definetly had some catfish type moments over the years tho

once again nt thinks they created everything
laugh.gif
 Seriously

New that broad was a fraud when she posted all that Young Dro ****.

Know damn well ain't no chicks out here that know Young Dro verses word for word.

New that broad was a fraud when she posted all that Young Dro ****.

Know damn well ain't no chicks out here that know Young Dro verses word for word.

:lol:. How did I miss all this? :smh:, I really wasn't paying attention to much around here I see.

Back
Top Bottom