Was looking at the Infrared VI pack

I saw some fools want a grand for them. Is this accurate? I'm trying to get back some of my favorite J's and that just seems steep to me. Any help would be great. I've been out the game since 07 and just started collecting again. Thanks again

Whew a grand is kinda steep bro. I could see flight club asking around there but I think average price now is around 6-700...

U may have to search for a while but check eBay, NT, I S S market places they go up every now n then u jus may have to act fast... 1000 is too much tho.

1000 for the infrared pack? What?! I consistently see the whites go for 180-225 on here and the blacks for 250-300. I think $500-$550 is a fair price for a pack. People are crazy thinking they're going to get a grand though!!

6-700 direct paypal is about right. but really depends on how much you want them and how much money the seller need/wants..

I saw some fools want a grand for them. Is this accurate? I'm trying to get back some of my favorite J's and that just seems steep to me. Any help would be great. I've been out the game since 07 and just started collecting again. Thanks again
Whats your sz??

i remember everyone in the original thread thought these would never fetch over $400.00...

i had a FSR basically, sold my last pack for $750...

got one left, for myself, and i might use the blacks as a sole donor to sole swap my 2000 pair...

at these prices i would just hold off till they retro for $250 with nike air... i think it's gonna happen but i wouldn't buy them at that price personally

700?! :wow:

I still haven't even touched mine.. still wearing my Varsity Reds into the ground tho.

Never would've thought

Back
Top Bottom