Was she foul or am I taking this the wrong way?

Back story:  My best friend and I live in DC.  We talk from the time we go to work to the time we go to sleep, everyday.  We've been friends since like 2003.

Three weeks ago, my best friend was trying to figure out what to do for her birthday.  Her other friend goes "Let's go to NY".  Of course, she invites me to go.  Two weeks ago I asked, "so how are we getting to NY?".  She goes "I don't know, let me ask Nikki (her friend)".  I go "cool".  Saturday I ask again, "so how we gettin to NY"?  She goes "I bought my ticket on Wednesday.  Me and Nikki are both getting there at 12.  We leave on Sunday at 1".  I'm like "Uh when were you gonna tell me that".  She's says "I forgot".

I tell her I think what she did was foul.  We coming from the same exact place, going to the same exact place, staying in the exact same apartment in NY.  And I could see if I didn't ask how WE were getting there, but I asked twice.  She says it was Nikki's plan so she didn't really consider me when making the plans.  While I understand that 1.  we're supposed to be best friends.  2.  she invited me.  It's not like I just jumped up and said "I wanna go too".  I think I could have lived with "I just forgot" better than "I didn't feel I had to consider you".

So what say ye NT?  Was she foul or am I taking this the wrong way?

btw, I can't post pics, but she resembles Parminder Nagra.  She was the Indian doctor on ER.

unless she does this all the time i can see why you're annoyed but not annoyed enough to make a thread about it
laugh.gif

you still gonna go?

Stop P blocking

its obvious you ain't cool enough for the threesome

Originally Posted by KingofIlladelph

Back story:  My best friend and I live in DC.  We talk from the time we go to work to the time we go to sleep, everyday.  We've been friends since like 2003.

Three weeks ago, my best friend was trying to figure out what to do for her birthday.  Her other friend goes "Let's go to NY".  Of course, she invites me to go.  Two weeks ago I asked, "so how are we getting to NY?".  She goes "I don't know, let me ask Nikki (her friend)".  I go "cool".  Saturday I ask again, "so how we gettin to NY"?  She goes "I bought my ticket on Wednesday.  Me and Nikki are both getting there at 12.  We leave on Sunday at 1".  I'm like "Uh when were you gonna tell me that".  She's says "I forgot".

I tell her I think what she did was foul.  We coming from the same exact place, going to the same exact place, staying in the exact same apartment in NY.  And I could see if I didn't ask how WE were getting there, but I asked twice.  She says it was Nikki's plan so she didn't really consider me when making the plans.  While I understand that 1.  we're supposed to be best friends.  2.  she invited me.  It's not like I just jumped up and said "I wanna go too".  I think I could have lived with "I just forgot" better than "I didn't feel I had to consider you".

So what say ye NT?  Was she foul or am I taking this the wrong way?

btw, I can't post pics, but she resembles Parminder Nagra.  She was the Indian doctor on ER.
 YOU weren't included and now you feel bad. Get over it. It happens.

I don't have any advice for you, but I found this HILARIOUS:

We talk from the time we go to work to the time we go to sleep, everyday.

the +%+$ yall taking about??
laugh.gif
!%!% is on some 5th grade paddy cake steez

Post pics of Nikki den.
And I wouldn't go, don't tag along after those strumpets.

I never liked the term "best-friends"....but I wouldn't read too much into it.  You obviously are more conscientious than she is.  Take note and if it is a character flaw of a quality that you do not wish to entertain....drop that friendship and keep it moving.   

Oh, NY is definitely cancelled.  She's pissed at me for being annoyed with her.  Go figure.

And I made a thread about it because everybody I know is agreeing with me and I wanted some objective opinions.

If OP is a dude - She wants to smash recklessly without you judging her for it, because she probably put you in the friendzone to see where you're at in a few years.

If OP is a girl - She doesn't actually want to be your friend. She invited you because she she wants you to be the bag holder.

Do you and Nikki have any issues with each other? I'm guessing Nikki came up with the idea of going to New York and didn't really want you to go.

Yeah, Nikki doesn't like you OP

Sounds like it's a girls only thing. I wouldnt even be mad or care

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I don't have any advice for you, but I found this HILARIOUS:

We talk from the time we go to work to the time we go to sleep, everyday.

the +%+$ yall taking about??
laugh.gif
!%!% is on some 5th grade paddy cake steez

Dude, we don't be talking about *+$! tho
laugh.gif
!!!  After a while it just turns into random stuff like "who do you think would win in a fight, Darkwing Duck or Launchpad McQuack?"

She was in the wrong. A trip IN DC is understandable, but a trip out of state you really just don't forget something like that. lol

To the people saying it ain't that serious, you're absolutely correct. That's why I'm posting it on a sneaker message board full of people I don't know.

she knew what she was doing. she didn't want you to go for whatever reason. whether her friend hates you or its a girls night out or w/e

Me and Nikki don't have any problems.  I was invited to her wedding, we've never had beef before.  If there was problems, it'd be news to me.

Originally Posted by asianplayer

Do you and Nikki have any issues with each other? I'm guessing Nikki came up with the idea of going to New York and didn't really want you to go.

smells like it to me

Back
Top Bottom