Was this teacher in the wrong for pushing a student in trying to break up a fight? (vid)

eek.gif
For A Sec I Thought He Said N****, Then Shoved Her

Dude Straight Took Affirmative Action
eek.gif

I can't see the vid but I don't think the teacher was wrong. Teachers tryna do they job get hurt in the fight too. Back in middle school this teachergot stomped for tryna stop a fight

Originally Posted by Dbacolypse

KingRamey wrote:
1)he could have stopped attending to his daughter and moved the girl away

2) he could have got his fat #$* daughter off the floor and took her in the class room

When did she become his daughter?

nvm i misinterpreted what the op said and im too lazy to go back and edit

He did what he was suppose to do to break up the fight at first. If the girl ran up again after being peacefully removed she obviously deserved so added forcein order to make the message clear that the fight was over. After she got tossed she didn't run up again. She also started the fight by throwing the firstpunch.

there's no right answer here. you can't really be mad at people for not realizing there's a better way to handle a situation that they are throwninto unexpectedly and happen that fast. even the girl for going back in a second time, she wasn't thinking rationally.

the teacher pushed the black girl cause he thought she beat the hell outta the white girl since she is standing up IMO

Originally Posted by hypebeast21

the teacher pushed the black girl cause he thought she beat the hell outta the white girl since she is standing up IMO

not even funny. plus the white girl was on top of the black girl or side by side however you want to look at it.

Originally Posted by StonedFace

man that teacher didn't do nothin wrong, if he was a campus security and not a teacher his actions wouldn't have been questioned. He tried to break up the fight in a manner that didn't involve throwing a student but when she came in to attack again he had to do what was necessary, which was throw her +@+!

hell nall wasnt anything wrong with that! She talkin about "my baby did what she told him to do" but somehow she completely ignores how her girlswung FIRST! and when she came back for more.

GTFOHWTBS (wheres an ed lover .gif when you need it?)

nope...i'da pushed her +*@ too...

this is why teachers can't handle their classes now...kids know they have the upper hand...i'm sure we've all been in a class with that guy or girlwho threatens to tell their parents as soon as the teacher looks at them funny even if they (the student) were in the wrong...

Okay, I will say he could have handled the breaking up of the fight better, but one reason why the youth is so jacked up today is because of the parents alwaystrying to shift blame. Your daughter lived, so get over it. Instead of being so concerned with how she was handled during the fight, sit down and talk to herabout her own behavior.
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom