Was your dorm restroom & showers unisex?

I didn't know this was still a thing in 2016.
A cousin moved into his dorm and to my dismay the shower/restroom is unisex

It isn't unisex in all the residence buildings, but that specific one is like that

The other university in the region was recently hit with a sexual assault scandal. So it was a even more questionable decision

My new dorm I live in which was finished/ grand opening ceremony literally a month ago has male, female, and gender neutral restrooms/bathrooms.

Last edited:
dont really see it as a big deal. 

maybe keep a deterrent in the shower caddy if your a woman but 998 times out of 1000 nobody is checking that hard for each other. everyone showers and goes about their business. Its not prison....

No. I wish. The other dorm basically was.

Girls were below and above me though. Had to wait until all 4-6 in the morning to **** in the showers.

Unisex bathrooms been a thing though. It really is just brushing your teeth, pissing and ********.

yeah it's no big deal...till someone gets raped 
you can get raped outside of a shower.... probably more likely to happen in your personal room being that the shower is a public commons. But live paranoid if yall want.

Word, the bathroom is like the last place a rape would go down. Ain't no privacy in a form bathroom.

It would have to be some gang rape involving the entire floor for it to happen in a bathroom or some late night silent drunken rape.

Eh, i might be able to relate, i rember my first week in prison walkin in to the showers and i saw this black dudes weiner.

I wasnt tryna look or anything, but i looked away right away and punked this one dude in line so i could shower and get out of there.

Soon as I left, some snitch ended up gettin raped, and had his back slashed- they said doggy tried to run but couldnt.

Bottom line is, only person sein water glistenin off my chest hairs is my woman when shes gettin off her knees in the shower.

Last edited:
Eh, i might be able to relate, i rember my first week in prison walkin in to the showers and i saw this black dudes weiner.

I wasnt tryna look or anything, but i looked away right away and punked this one dude in line so i could shower and get out of there.

Soon as I left, some snitch ended up gettin raped, and had his back slashed- they said doggy tried to run but couldnt.

Bottom line is, only person sein water glistenin off my chest hairs is my woman when shes gettin off her knees in the shower.

wow :rofl:

Unisex floor bathrooms in 2016.

Damn breh. When I lived in dorms with 3 other roommates there was 2 full bathrooms in just our unit.

Couldn't eem do it. Needs my privacy.

Dorm building was unisex but not the bathrooms and I'm glad, women be filthier than men b :lol: Used the women's bathroom at my girl's dorm in undergrad once and was mortified. It was the weekend when the cleaning people didn't clean em so u know it was nasty

wat did i just read :lol:

Unisex floor bathrooms in 2016.

Damn breh. When I lived in dorms with 3 other roommates there was 2 full bathrooms in just our unit.

Couldn't eem do it. Needs my privacy.

i blows up da toilet. can't do public stalls. what if u got the bubble guts? im good with that public toilet life. some dudes don't care, they'll walk in and commit war crimes in the stall..
tumblr_n9yka18eNx1qz8x31o1_400.gif

i was lucky enough to have suite style dorms, private bathrooms :pimp:

Last edited:

View media item 2156780

In my dorm we had 3 levels, either a male floor or a female floor.

Went to my homeboy college (Savannah State) and they had separate dorms, like only males in this whole building. And females couldn't sleep over at night. lmao

You sir are post of the year candidate

View media item 1961863

View media item 2089598

:rofl:

In my dorm we had 3 levels, either a male floor or a female floor.

Went to my homeboy college (Savannah State) and they had separate dorms, like only males in this whole building. And females couldn't sleep over at night. lmao
alotta black colleges is like this :smh: ...but nobody follows the rules tho, ppl sneaking in all ova the place :lol:

I was smashing this chick that goes to Lincoln u in PA a while back n they had a bathroom for the whole floor...guess it was females only but I ain't know so I ran into 2 chicks gettin out the shower...they started yellin at me n all that but I seen some good titty meat tho :lol:

Ain't even talking about rape. You can easily be accused of catching a glimpse through a shower stall.
Or you get morning wood walking into a unisex shower room.
In today's politically correct world, you've got to be so careful.
And this situation is just trap doors everywhere

Back
Top Bottom