Washington NFL Team Finally Drops Name

The answer is simple ... same color scheme as the other pro teams

RYwP9cY.gif

tenor.gif

b460e77ac92b2f7aa3a7876f0af8b66f.png

:nerd: :nerd:

Screenshot_20200722-155500_Twitter.jpg

Apparenty whoever bought the domain for the OG website bought one recently for dcsentinels

They could have been the Washington Wolves. Commanders has zero ring to it. Sounds like Snyder just ran with whatever name wasn’t already filed by the myriad of people trying to get ahead of the name change and looking for a easy payday.

They hid emails better than the name reveal.

Shouldve named them the "Washingotn Natives"

The commanders givin off Colonization vibes

The commanders came and killed the ********..

but hey... what do i know

I hate everything about the rebrand. It took them 2 years to come up with Commanders and that basic crest logo.
Everyone wanted Redwolves and if that wasnt possible Red Hogs/Wart Hogs

I had no objection to Washington Football Team, but if they had to go the name route, my choices would 1) Red Tails 2) Representatives 3) Constitutions 4) Independents

Bureaucrats would have also been acceptable.

commanders sound like the ones who arrived to these lands and took them from the natives.

They blew their chance to go with the retro gold helmets. They had such a classic look. Now let’s add another set of black uniforms to a team that has no history of black.

Cringe affff
Shoulda paid tribute and kept some heritage with a respectful tribe or generic tribe name.
Hell, chiefs woulda been better.

Cringe affff
Shoulda paid tribute and kept some heritage with a respectful tribe or generic tribe name.
Hell, chiefs woulda been better.
Kansas City prob would've been offended

I'm with those that say they should have just stayed WFT.

Not sure what was wrong with THAT name.

Back
Top Bottom