Washington State teen beaten, robbed in shoe sale gone wrong

thats a damb shame. poor descriptions too, so looks like theyre going to get away with it
30t6p3b.gif

wish i could find out what kicks they were

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Take that reseller. I know it's wrong but with some of his comments I just can't feel bad about this.
C'mon man...

It should never be that serious....EVER

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Take that reseller. I know it's wrong but with some of his comments I just can't feel bad about this.
C'mon man...

30t6p3b.gif
for real... if kids or what not are making a legit hustle there is no reason to say "yeah im glad he got beat up because i couldnt get a pair of shoes"

C'mon man...

Your right but people who are in this hobby for nothing more then money have made it that serious. This once harmless hobby has turned into a very scandalous big buisness and if you can't protect yourself from this type of stuff you should prob find another line of work.

Is it weird to anyone else that he wants to stay unknown but they post his GF full government. Like i can't just jump onto facebook and find him

I hope you're 15 cus if you're a grown +!% man saying this you lame as hell 
laugh.gif

I have met up hundreds of people from the internet for sales and yes sometimes I did think they were trying to get me,

but you just have to give out that vibe like nah homie don't do it, wrong person you messing with. They'll get the message.

Body language. Know it.

C'mon man...

Your right but people who are in this hobby for nothing more then money have made it that serious. This once harmless hobby has turned into a very scandalous big buisness and if you can't protect yourself from this type of stuff you should prob find another line of work.
Nike made it this serious. They fuel this kind of behavior

Maybe the kid should have better prepared himself if he's going to be doing this, still doesnt mean he deserves to get robbed nor does this story help the hobby we love get back to how it used to be.

C'mon man...

Nike made it this serious. They fuel this kind of behavior

Maybe the kid should have better prepared himself if he's going to be doing this, still doesnt mean he deserves to get robbed nor does this story help the hobby we love get back to how it used to be.

The hobby will never be the same. Blaming Nike for all this is like blaming beer companies when people drive drunk.

C'mon man...

I actually agreed with bomb squad on this one.  As the great prophet Omar Little once said,  "The game’s out there, and it’s play or get played. That simple.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

A lot of hate in here...I feel bad for dude. I live 20 mins from Renton.

No hate but if your going to make your living as a reseller on Craigslist then part of your job is to avoid these situations. Like others said only meet in public places and never ride dolo on a deal. This kid has to know what he did was not smart or good business. I do not condone any type of violence towards innocent people but this kid needs to gain a little common sense or find a job where cats won't be kicking his @**.

Dude shouldn't have met in the parking lot. If I were him, I'd tell the buyers to go meet inside the community center or somewhere that has cameras or more people

Should've taken someone with him at least. Showing up to meet someone when you sell on craigslist can be sketchy. If they were concords he should've met in front of the police station.

C'mon man...

so protecting yourself from someone doing their business means brutally attacking them?
violence is only ok when there are gloves, a referee, and a sanctioning body behind it

Back
Top Bottom