::: Washington ******** @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers 11/25 :::

Damn it.
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

and again i say ... Jason "*@++ stain" Campbell blows it again hahahahahaha ... when are the ******** fans going to realize that yall wont win withthis dude at QB ... he is not a big time QB and constantly fails in clutch situations ... lolololol

^^ F dat excuse Ronde was right in front of moss why even try to throw it there?

ahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
hahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahaqhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahah

edit...

wheres all the skins fans defending jc for this game? i know you guys hate to admit it but come on give up on the guy and look to trade up for a qb in thedraft ...

when are the ******** fans going to realize that yall wont win with this dude at QB ... he is not a big time QB and constantly fails in clutch situations .

doc45a0cb0ea2d62167391401.jpg

Your hate runs thick my man....the kid is only in his first full year of starting, and in comparison to other YOUNG QB's in the league I think he isprogressing very well. Obviously, there are things he has to work on, and he should soon be on the other side of those close games by getting wins. There is alot to be optimistic for with #17 behind center. He'll be fine....carry on and troll sir

Quick question Marley....do u make the same statements of Eli Manning in giants threads? You got a vendetta against Campbell like he took your chick orsomething

actually i do make the same statments about eli, but naturally as a cowboy fan growing up in the DC area, i have a little more fun bashing the ******** andtheir current fans/team ... at least the majority of giants fans know that eli is some doo doo ... I just get a kick out of all these skins fans sayingcampbells the future bla blah blah and that hes progressing fine when all hes done is had a a few better than average games where he has thrown away more than4 this year ... and stop with the first full year of starting bs dude is a pro and has all the weapons you can ask for and he is still some cut ... and how ami trolling? the reaction to his second pic in the final two drives was laughter, and then i edited my post to point out that no skins fans were to be found lol... come on son, youre reaching ................................ and why post a pic of romo after that botched snap in a playoff game? does it make you feelbetter about JC's 64 int's in the final minutes of games this year? lol ... make it to the playoffs and then come holler

wheres all the skins fans defending jc for this game? i know you guys hate to admit it but come on give up on the guy and look to trade up for a qb in the draft ...

we're right here. he drove the team from our own 10 yard line to within scoring distance twice. that's clutch in my book. he'll learn from themistakes that most young qb's make. and aren't you the guy that said that the chargers would beat the patriots in the playoffs
indifferent.gif

the ending look like a lot similar to the skins- boys game a few weeks ago..and yeah campbell need these kind of games for learning purposes just like whatromo had on last years hold...but hey i gotta admit, campbells gonna be a big problem in the near future...

we're right here. he drove the team from our own 10 yard line to within scoring distance twice. that's clutch in my book. he'll learn from the mistakes that most young qb's make. and aren't you the guy that said that the chargers would beat the patriots in the playoffs
lmao ... dude he does that every game ... drives you right down the field all the way and then proceeds to throw a pick to kill the drive (thisgame it was two straight times lololol) ... I dont understand what it is about NT skins fans all my friends and family that love the skins admit that campbellis a mediocre qb who is eratic and not clutch, but for some reason yall dont see it ... clutch is driving down to the 10? and then throwing 2picks? what in theworld are you talking about? ... and as for the last part of your statement, why would I or anyone think the chargers would beat the patriots? I forgot this isnt and I have to surround my sarcastic statements with [sarcasm] [/sarcasm] tags ... and since you remember all my posts, i do believe i said that in the weekreview thread and was highlighting how bad the chargers were against the jags and how the move to take marty out was because he couldnt win in the playoffswhen they might not even getto the playoffs with norv ...

laugh.gif
I do NOT believe I have luxury box seats to THE most boring ball clubin the NFL

DERRICK BROOKS saved me today tho.
he is the best 4-3 WLB EVER.

and ROnde Barber made da sick play by just knowing the ball was comming short, thats a Smart VET who does his film work. Son jumped that so NASTY ...

RONDE BARBER > TIKI BARBER

CHUUUUURCH!

PS , Joe Gibbs needs some new assistants or he needs to go.
WHY da @*@% did he go for it down 2 scores?
smh.gif
and it came back to haunt him
sick.gif

I'm not sure, but I think that was a clutch situation
but romo drove right down the field and put us in the position for that kick, and according to skins fans that is clucth enough lololol ... thepoint im making is that I and every cowboys fan in here can admit when our team stinks it up and I distintcly remember myself and many others giving romostonefaces galoore in that playoff thread ... im not sitting here defending romo for that botched snap, im lol because skins fans cant admit JC is a bum rightnow ... just take it for what it is and stop reaching for excuses

dude you hold no credibility. for a guy starting his first full year and to say he should be traded already shows your extreme bias . but that's fine,you've been on his nuts more than anyone else here.

when did i say he should be traded???? look and understand posts before you comment on them ... i said the skins should trade up for a young qb to work withwho actually doesnt poop his pants in clutch situations ... and yes i do enjoy going at the skins/campbell, the product of living my whole lif in *******country cheering for the Boys ... sue me

but romo drove right down the field and put us in the position for that kick, and according to skins fans that is clucth enough lololol

but what you are DEFENDING romo for is exactly what you are lambasting Campbell for doing. He drove the field and came up short due to throwing picks.Romo's botched snap is EASILY the bigger of the two because of the magnitude of the situations. "Clutch" or whatever you want to call it, Romowasn't it in that moment of the game vs. the Seahawks. He will forever have that on his resume, and his name will be linked to that fumble until he can geta playoff win. Romo is CLEARLY the superior QB to Campbell, but your contradictions are ridiculous when measuring someone being "clutch."

the point im making is that I and every cowboys fan in here can admit when our team stinks it up and I distintcly remember myself and many others giving romo stonefaces galoore in that playoff thread

I'm going to have to go back and look thru the thread, but I don't know of too many skins fans who are holding their heads too high right now. The teamis a mess, but Campbell is a bright spot, and offers hope as a QB which the offense can be built around. The kid can play, and he has to over come some ofthese mental errors that have plagued even the best of QB's when they were younger players. The Skins have their backs against the wall, and pretty muchhave to win out if they want to get a WC berth. This was the case back in 05' when they made the playoffs, and they came through. That is a lot to ask ofthis years team because some of the losses have been demoralizing, however as crazy as it sounds the skins are STILL in the thick of things as far as makingthe playoffs. We'll have to see what happens in the upcoming weeks.

im not sitting here defending romo for that botched snap, im lol because skins fans cant admit JC is a bum right now ...

He had a great game against the Eagles, a good game vs. the Cowboys, and even though he has struggled in "clutch" situations there is plenty to beoptimistic about even after throwing 2 costly picks against a top 5 defense in the NFL. There are going to be games where Campbell is going to throw picks whenhe shouldn't, but hopefully the REST of the team can pick him up by not turning over the ball and by being resilient, much like when Romo had the 5int's vs. the Bills but still got the win. It's all about learning, and you'd be a fool to write off ANY 25 year old QB who has shown promise.Shoot, I can remember the Alex Smith bandwagon was pretty big going into this season. WHy? Because the dude showed promise. THe same can be said of JP Losman,Philip Rivers, EVEN Tony ROmo.

Back
Top Bottom