Washington Wizards 2015-2016 Season Thread - Let the firings begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In today's NBA it's sad but you pay Beal the max. You can't let him walk.

Sadly next year will be another year of mediocrity and we all see it coming. Our one season of hope is long gone. We had one year of over achieving and then the following year of typical wizards basketball.

Anyone have any faith that maybe Oubre turns out to be a good player? Kid is still only 20 years old

John Wall needs to stop flying in chicks and banging average cocktail waitresses from Lotus/Josephines/U. Street corridor and trying to push this 5 Deep groupie lifestyle onto Beal.

Beal left the wholesome hometown college athlete girlfriend:

View media item 2073532View media item 2073533

For the John Wall approved Love & Hip-Hop Groupie smelling the max contract gold digging trash:

View media item 2073534

Just don't think his priorities or head is where it needs to be in order to be an elite SG.

Klay Thompson has the personality of a rock, but maybe the rock is better than the cupcake Beal is turning out to be.

Like Klay Thompson ain't messin' w/ groupies either... :lol:

As long as these guys aren't getting arrested or doing dumb **** off the court, let 'em live...

As long as these guys aren't getting arrested or doing dumb **** off the court, let 'em live...

I give zero damns about "letting him live" I'm trying to see my hometeam win a title for first time in 40 years. Did you not see the article Meth posted? I would qualify that as dumb s***.

Wall tried to sleep with my little cousin who is not even tight. He a bamma. Definitely not loved around here like Gil was.

The wiz worked out former Georgetown guard D'Vauntes Smith-Riveraa this week. Seems like they may invite him to summer league

I give zero damns about "letting him live" I'm trying to see my hometeam win a title for first time in 40 years. Did you not see the article Meth posted? I would qualify that as dumb s***.

Wall tried to sleep with my little cousin who is not even tight. He a bamma. Definitely not loved around here like Gil was.

U in your feelings for **** that doesn't have anything to do with the product on the floor.

Markieff Morris getting caught w/ weed in the airport has NOTHING to do with what Beal/Wall do off the court.

Also, Wall won the NBA's Community Assist award this year. He's a better player/person than Gil and trust me...folks in DC appreciate the hell out of him.

U in your feelings for **** that doesn't have anything to do with the product on the floor.

Markieff Morris getting caught w/ weed in the airport has NOTHING to do with what Beal/Wall do off the court.

Also, Wall won the NBA's Community Assist award this year. He's a better player/person than Gil and trust me...folks in DC appreciate the hell out of him.

You the one who sounds offended and in your feelings just like your icon. Nothing addressed to your but you want to hop on your pedastal. Meet me in Temecula then playboy just like PowerBallin', I'll give you a nice community assist trophy for your mantle piece. Cupcake.

Keep reading your little articles and blogs and claiming your something your not. Let me know how that is working or for you.

Or you can slide through for this Game 7 and express your ignorant *** useless comments like you been doing the last decade on here.

Not even a Wiz fan ..but Wall is no where near as loved as Gil was. Dudes recognize he's a beast on the court ..but it's a lot of dudes that don't really bang with him like that still

Gil was universally loved in the city

Y'all better put some RESPECK on Gilbert's name! Dude donated a boat load of money to this city man!

$100 for every point he scored. Then got Abe Polin to match it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/10/29/AR2007102901892.html

Exactly. No wonder why our organization sucks, fans can't even agree on the fact that we do indeed suck.

Best wishes all and onto next season of unrealistic expectations and let downs.

View media item 2077350
Gil is the people's champ and threw one of the coolest events at Dream (who else drops $1M on his own bday and has an ice sculpture) and took care of orphaned families who lost everything in DC house fires.

This is not meant to be a Gil vs Wall debate. I like Wall, I just personally feel Wall's lameo DC look at me persona has been a negative impact on young Beal. Hence why Pierce was so crucial. Wall is not a leader yet, but maybe one day he cans grow into holding his teammates accountable, being vocal and leading this team to where it could go.

Gil was the people's champ word to Mr. "B**** SET ME UP!"

:lol: all of this banter has got me looking up Arenas jerseys.

my autographed one from years ago is way too big :lol:

Last edited:
Arenas appreciation thread? 
pimp.gif

Still have my blue limited edition jersey and recently got the gold alternate again because I lost my old one

I'm sitting here watching this draft... No picks, no hope. Is this what it's like to be a Nets fan?

If Ted doesn't buy one of these eight Boston picks... :smh:

I'm sitting here watching this draft... No picks, no hope. Is this what it's like to be a Nets fan?

If Ted doesn't buy one of these eight Boston picks... :smh:

J. Michael ‏@JMichaelCSN 9h9 hours ago Washington, DC

Grunfeld said the players they wanted to buy a pick for were gone #NBADraft #WizardsTalk

why-you-always-lying-feat.jpg

*edit*

on top of it all, I can't shake the feeling that we're gonna wind up with a free agent haul that includes Festus Ezeli and Harrison Barnes.

Last edited:
Lol at the Gilbert Arenas banter, he helped ruin the franchise with that gun stuff and never led anyone himself so why accuse Wall of tainting Beal? Gil's Instagram jokester schtick has worn off for me. It's corny at this point

on top of it all, I can't shake the feeling that we're gonna wind up with a free agent haul that includes Festus Ezeli and Harrison Barnes.

Been fearing this for the entire playoffs. Last year it was trying that pace and space crap because of the Warriors and now this year that idiot Grunfeld seems dumb enough to think "well if we can get some Warriors players why not do it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom