Washington Wizards Season Thread - Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here

:angry::angry::angry: BRAHHHHH :angry::angry::angry:

I hate this team it's legit so embarrassing and frustrating to watch how this front office moves, I legit don't understand what's our game plan here?!?!?!

We've been stuck in this purgatory for so long like can we commit to one side of things?

Legit can't stand this team, not like we're smart enough to draft anyone good w these picks

Sad Face GIF.gif

Maybe they can trade Porzingis for a 40oz and a jawbreaker

NEVER ON NT HAS THERE BEEN A MORE SPOT THE F ON THREAD TITLE THAN THIS ONE

EVER !

jeeezus this is depressing

so basically he is gone too

maybe they can get some value in a sign and trade ?!?!?!?!?!

but i doubt it at this point

MAybe the 2nd half of the season should be dedicated to WEMBY, or Scoot, ish man

Man KUZ be on :emoji_fire:! I really enjoy him being on this team

Meanwhile we got Beal trying to turnover his way out of our wins in the fourth like clockwork smh

That BB crossover step back is still a thing of beauty, must be nice gettin an open shot at will. 4th QTR should be KUZ TME all the time.

D Wright gotta be 2nd Team ALL DEFENSE , right ?

Will Tha Thrill Barton gettin time too, kinda nice to see IF he actually makes the passes he attempts, lol

FVH

REMEMBER THE ALAMO !!!
havent won in sa since 1999 with one of the best backcourts EVAH !
Mitch and make em jump like Rod Strickland................ the good ole bad dayz

lunch.jpg

tha stars at night
shine big and bright

The schedule has been a lot easier, but the team has looked kinda good the last few weeks. Winning games they should win, Nunn isn’t a dud, Deni is looking like he knows how to make a layup, Brad is facilitating.

Really starting to look more like a team that likes each other.

Back
Top Bottom