wasn't there a sports twitter thread?

i'm bout to sign up, i thought i remembered a thread, but couldn't find it.  don't see myself tweeting too much, but we'll see.  i mainly just want to follow some athletes/media people, maybe some NT'ers.  post yours, and/or direct me to thread.

a quick crash course on how twitter works would also be appreciated.  what's with the "#"?

i'm bout to sign up, i thought i remembered a thread, but couldn't find it.  don't see myself tweeting too much, but we'll see.  i mainly just want to follow some athletes/media people, maybe some NT'ers.  post yours, and/or direct me to thread.

a quick crash course on how twitter works would also be appreciated.  what's with the "#"?

Follow me @FraijNT

Athletes I follow

@jones_drew32
@Legarrette
@MyronRolle
@DMcCourty32
@desmond_howard
@revis24
@ochocinco
@ddockett
@dwadeofficial
@kingjames
@ndamukong_suh
@ChrisJohnson28
@LarryFitzgerald
@THE_REAL_SHAQ
@KDThunderUp
@chrisbosh
@J4hvidbest
@desbishop55
@JermichaelF88
@nickbarnett
@aaronrodgers12
@claymatthews52
@stickyshields9
@gregjennings

Sports news guys

@adamshefter
@SI_peterking
@richeisen
@greg_a_bedard
@Jay_Glazer
@ErinAndrews
@jamiedukes
@lebatardshow
@jasonlacanfora
@fboutsiders
@realfreemanCBS
@deionsanders

# sign is for making something searchable... If you go on there and search for #thunderup for instance itll bring you all the posts where people used that tag #thunderup

Follow me @FraijNT

Athletes I follow

@jones_drew32
@Legarrette
@MyronRolle
@DMcCourty32
@desmond_howard
@revis24
@ochocinco
@ddockett
@dwadeofficial
@kingjames
@ndamukong_suh
@ChrisJohnson28
@LarryFitzgerald
@THE_REAL_SHAQ
@KDThunderUp
@chrisbosh
@J4hvidbest
@desbishop55
@JermichaelF88
@nickbarnett
@aaronrodgers12
@claymatthews52
@stickyshields9
@gregjennings

Sports news guys

@adamshefter
@SI_peterking
@richeisen
@greg_a_bedard
@Jay_Glazer
@ErinAndrews
@jamiedukes
@lebatardshow
@jasonlacanfora
@fboutsiders
@realfreemanCBS
@deionsanders

# sign is for making something searchable... If you go on there and search for #thunderup for instance itll bring you all the posts where people used that tag #thunderup

sig.

smile.gif

http://twitter.com/charliefrancee

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

that's what i thought, but people be puttin #somegoofycrap.  like NT search tags.

that's what i thought, but people be puttin #somegoofycrap.  like NT search tags.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
Yea everyone does it... #idontevenknowwhy

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

laugh.gif
Yea everyone does it... #idontevenknowwhy

Is there a way I can get NT names coverted to Twitter names? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Some folks are simples like me  CP1708 and CP1708.  Shouldn't be hard to find me. 

But then I got people in there on Twitter that I know are NT, and I have no idea which one they are. 
embarassed.gif

Anyone got that kind of list on a breakdown? 

Back
Top Bottom